Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
Peter Lemkin Wrote:I've seen/heard some weird events and this one didn't seem so very weird at first...now [perhaps] it is in 'twilight zone' territory [more likely someone's black operation]. One can't currently get a fix on what is 'authentic/authorized/reliable' information on if the engines do or do not/did or did not send data about their condition to Boeing via satellites. I've heard definitively they did and they didn't. One report is that they gave information for four hours West after the plane's last radar sighting; another says one engine stopped sending 45 minutes before the other engine. This is all very confusing and no one seems [yet] to be able to find a definitive answer - very strange! Radar sightings are done by radar and a plane is visible from it wherever it is - some over-ocean areas do not have good coverage, but if the plane flew West, it had to cross land again. Something is not right with this 'picture'.....or everything is not right with this picture.......
Now the BBC is stating 'authoritatively' that the engines were sending signals for five hours after the plane 'disappeared', which can only happen when the plane is intact and powered on. It only had fuel for about 4-5 hours of flight and in that time could have gone quite far....but why was it not heard from nor seen on radar or from satellites...something is just not kosher here.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by Peter Lemkin - 14-03-2014, 09:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,249 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,277 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,832 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin