Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Magda Hassan Wrote:
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Well, the 'heading toward the S. Pole' now looks like the pet theory....but why?!

Speculatively I'm thinking a possible fire on board for which the procedure is to turn off all the communications. Though one would think they would send out a May Day before doing that. If there was enough toxic fumes before they could get their oxygen maks on, big if because the oxygen masks are supposed to drop automatically, pilots could have been rendered unconscious and the plane flown on auto pilot till the fuel ran out. Like that guy in the small plane that had the heart attack about 10 or 15 years ago. The pilots could have been rendered unconscious by other means of course. A third party, though to what end is unclear, and air line food is a bit sus some times.

I don't think so. I don't think the fire or any such electrical problems can account for the evidence [if it is real evidence], thus far. While the new search area 2,500Km SW of Australia is remote and known for bad weather and strong currents - and it has been a long time, that nothing has yet been found makes me wonder if the plane really went down there - and if so WHY? The pilots here http://www.pprune.org/rumours-news/53553...t-327.html have convinced me that had the pilots succumbed, there is no way the autopilot could be changed to a totally different direction, much less having done so at least there times. I'm back to thinking we are only being shown the magicians hand - the one that is NOT doing the 'trick'.

One of the news reports said that the part of the southern ocean they are now searching is just about the deepest part of any ocean in the world, and recovering a submerged aircraft from there would be nigh on impossible. Lost forever. Like the non-existent cadaver of Osama bin Laden perhaps?
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by David Guyatt - 21-03-2014, 09:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,251 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,277 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,834 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin