Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
Magda Hassan Wrote:I'm still confused how it is that an airplane can 'disappear' and no alarms go off until they don't arrive at their destination. I would have thought that the airline definitely and possibly the various air traffic controls along the route would say "Gee, MH370 hasn't checked in with any of us for the last 2 hours we better look for them and see if they are okay".

Apparently VietNam Air Traffic Control noticed right away when Flight 370 failed to transfer over to their airspace.

That's why I keep posting that the media is negligent in not demanding to know how they reacted and who was informed. Once you find that out you'll realize that some serious tracking technology was available that was most likely utilized and most likely knew where Flight 370 was real-time and didn't inform the public of it.

I got in a discussion in the CNN comments section with what was probably an intel spook trying to convince me the US only deploys the technology I'm talking about around its borders. That of course is easily, laughably disproven by a simple analysis of the US's spy satellite technology. The spook even admitted US used such heat signature technology on its missile launch detection equipment. When I responded that he had just contradicted himself by admitting the missile detection devices and that they were the same technology that could track a 777's heat signature my post was moderated and never appeared on the page. CNN = CIA. But a good analogy would be whatever tracking technology that allowed that spook to detect my truthful post is the same level of alertnesss and detection, in a loose way, that CIA has towards unresponsive planes. Especially ones that they had hours to track.

Pilots are seriously trained. There is no fire event in aviation history where the pilots didn't react and get in serious distress calls. Pilots know to get the oxygen mask on first and quickly. Fires usually have a smoke smell long before they become serious. The cargo hold has serious high-tech smoke detectors that trigger alarms.

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by Albert Doyle - 21-03-2014, 03:24 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,250 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,277 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,834 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin