Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
Peter Lemkin Wrote:Things are getting very strange 'out there'. No floating items in the ocean have been found that can be attributed to the flight - most found thus far has been standard ocean garbage [of which there is all too much worldwide]. Now, there is making the rounds a very strange story [which I have no reason to believe as true rather than a manufactured hoax] that one American engineer named Wood sent an all BLACK photo of himself [no image visible - the articles showing it claim because he is in a dark prison cell] via his iPhone which he hid up his anus, but with the coordinates for Diego Garcia [US secret military base] embedded in the dark 'no image image'. Again, I spent some time looking into this today, and can only say that while the GPS data is included, a good hacker could have conjured that - or someone purposely diverting attention from the real location. Go figure. ::willynilly::While not impossible - the whole scenario is IMHO very very implausible and likely a cruel hoax...from the putting an iPhone up one's anus [doable, but not likely nor free from painful!] to a prisoner never having light - very unlikely. Add to that why would the military which controls Diego Garcia have need of a plane or these passengers as hostage? - I can think of no such scenario....that makes much sense.

That said, I have no good lead on what actually did happen. It seems to me that whoever pulled this event off carefully planned every detail to hide the path and fate of the plane and those within it. I think it will be a long time before we learn - if ever. Perhaps that is the 'message' - and the effects this will have on aviation, generally. I would expect airport frisking/searching/scanning/interrogations to intensify manifold!

Diego Garcia keeps popping up doesn't it. It featured in that Russian language post I made some days back. But it is impossible to make a reasonable judgement on it, so free of actual evidence it is.

An iPhone? Blimey. That'd bring real tears to your eyes...
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by David Guyatt - 31-03-2014, 11:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,250 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,277 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,834 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin