Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner
David Guyatt Wrote:
Steve Franklin Wrote:I can't imagine that anyone wandering around in the terminal would wonder about a Malaysian jetliner.

The problem with this theory, I think, is that those deadly keen aircraft spotters who spend their spare time spotting aircraft, writing down their tail numbers, taking photographs etc etc. Also, in an airport there are too many staff eyes too, who wouldn't keep quiet about something as important as this. Not least what happens to the passengers and crew? Are they to be kept in limbo for ever afterwards, leaving their "surviving" families to grow accustomed to the fact that they are dead?

Personally, I don't see how this could be the answer, but even so it's an interesting twist on the mystery.

Just a few points:

1) I'm not sure the number of plane spotters at Almaty International Airport in Kazakhstan at 7 or 8 o'clock in the morning is going to be anything other than vanishingly small.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5873[/ATTACH]

2) As I suggested, the plane may never have gotten anywhere near the main terminal and would most likely have taxied to a hangar far enough away to go unnoticed.

3) And, interestingly enough, Almaty International Airport, the main hub of Air Astana, the flag carrier of Kazakhstan, is located almost precisely on the final northern ping arc. See the map here: http://www.duncansteel.com/wp-content/up...C_3D_e.png

Attached Files
.jpg   Almaty_Airport.JPG (Size: 121.25 KB / Downloads: 2)

Messages In This Thread
MH 370: Missing Malaysian Airliner - by Steve Franklin - 08-04-2014, 01:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Malaysian plane crashes on Ukraine-Russia border - live Magda Hassan 259 129,250 03-09-2016, 11:58 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  ISIS takes credit in downing Russian airliner Lauren Johnson 44 39,277 18-11-2015, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  61 trucks loaded with 300 tons of explosives go missing in central India Magda Hassan 4 3,834 16-08-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin