Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find diagram of shots to jfk from conspiracy point of view?
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
William Charleston Wrote:[quote=Edwin Ortiz]
Bill Charleston

I hear you, William, and am in full agreement with everything you say, especially Connally's statement that the shot in the back knocked him over.

John Connally is a key witness but like virtually every other witness in Dealey Plaza, he got some things right and some things WRONG! Key question then is HOW do you separate the correct observations from the incorrect?

You filter out the correct from the incorrect by looking at independent evidence that could NOT have been altered by the conspirators in the government who will do anything to hide the truth. For now, just consider as a premise that the conspiracy to kill JFK came from powerful people in the US government. Once you understand how to PROVE what happened during the shooting, I'll show how to prove that only powerful US government insiders could have hidden this from the public and the investigators.

To PROVE that a conspiracy killed JFK, it is only necessary to show that two of the shots were fired quicker than the bolt action rifle in the Texas School Book Depository could have been fired. To get a hint that might be true, listen to just one of the MANY witnesses who say the last two shots were BANG-BANG. Always remember that no matter what a witnesses says, it does NOT prove anything. At this point, we are just trying to find something a lot of witnesses said they heard that is CONSISTENT with other evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNcYG-m08g

I can bore you to tears by playing videos of witness after witness saying they heard BAM-BAM for the last two shots. Always remember, that proves nothing no matter how many people say they heard BANG-BANG. The conspirators in the US government hid that important observation by convincing the presstitutes that those people heard echoes, not two separate shots. In the Wizard of Oz, remember Dorthy looking at the curtain but the Wizard yelled to pay no attention to the man behind the curtain? :-) The presstitutes have been attempting to bury the BANG-BANG observations because the Wizard in Washington said those were echoes, NOT TWO SEPARATE SHOTS! When witnesses say BANG-BANG, it's almost comical how the interviewers simply IGNORE that very significant observation.

So what other evidence shows that the last two shots might have been fired BANG-BANG? Everybody on the planet is going to first look at the Zapruder film and see what that shows:

[video]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b97/Cortex_2005/zapruder.gif[/video]

As you look at this a few times, it is obvious that JFK is thrown back and to the left then immediately afterwards John Connally is thrown forward violently. It is important to note that Connally goes quickly forward and after going forward, he is pulled over into Nellie Connally's lap. Nellie did not and could not have caused John Connally to go forward so quickly immediately after JFK's head shot like the US government wants you to think happened.

The next video shows more relevant information that attempts to tie more of this jig saw puzzle together:

I've investigated many industrial incidents but I don't believe anybody would say that I argued with them about what they told me. But John Connally says they argued with him and Walter Cronkite goes on to say that they overruled what John Connally said he thought happened.

Later in the video I briefly show that there is other evidence that shows the last two shots were fired BANG-BANG, two shots 0.7 seconds apart. That evidence also allows the location of the two shooters to be determined that fired the last two shots:

Zapruder frame 313: Shot from grassy knoll
Zapruder frame 325: Shot from Texas School book depository

The shot at Z313 fired from the grassy knoll knocked JFK back and to the left
The shot at Z325 fired from the TSBD behind JFK missed his head and hit Connally in the back.

I haven't proven anything at this point but I have shown that it is reasonable to believe the last two shots were fired BANG-BANG. IF you are interested, I will show you how to prove that is true, then you can begin to understand who and tie names to the label of "powerful people in the US government." You will also see later that the US government went to great lengths to discredit any information that conflicted with the SBT fairy tale.

Messages In This Thread
Can't find diagram of shots to jfk from conspiracy point of view? - by William Charleston - 26-08-2014, 08:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 306 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 363 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 484 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 614 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 450 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 498 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 456 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  JFK Conspiracy for Younger Generations Cliff Varnell 1 2,674 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  JFK and Far Right Conspiracy Rhetoric Jim DiEugenio 4 9,004 02-01-2019, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  rootclaim - Estimating the Probability of Conspiracy vs. LHO Acted Alone Bill Fite 11 9,722 29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto