Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't find diagram of shots to jfk from conspiracy point of view?
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:
William Charleston Wrote:[quote=Bob Prudhomme]RichardExcellent argument and, surprisingly, one that I never thought of. Yes, why would only one of the three shots produce an echo, if they were all from the same origin?WilliamI'll go even one better. Why not three shots within the .7 second period,[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6201&stc=1]An

I could kiss you, William, I'm so pleased to find someone on these forums that can analyze a situation for himself. Smile

Yes, there are indeed problems for the Goobermint in tying Connally's back, wrist and thigh wounds together. In fact, looking at the medical evidence, the problem is even worse than what you think, although you are definitely on the right track.

For this reason, I have difficulty believing the thigh wound is connected to the wrist wound, although I believe, as you do, that the thigh wound was the result of a fragment, and not a whole bullet.

The thigh wound is NOT connected to the wrist wound. I have shown previously that is not true. The audio analysis shows that is not true because there is a UNIQUE scenario that must be true to explain all of the wounds. John Connally makes TWO radical movements in the Zapruder film exactly when the acoustical analysis shows shots were fired, 4.8 seconds BEFORE and 0.7 seconds AFTER JFK's head shot. In other words, Connally was wounded twice, not once.

When you look at the GIF of Connally IMMEDIATELY AFTER JFK's head shot, you see Connally thrown violently forward, you do NOT SEE Connally being pulled over into Neiley's lap as the gubermint (and Gary Mack, Vince Bugliosi, Possner and etc.) insists happened. Nellie did not pull John over until after he is thrown violently forward.

Dr. Shaw stated decades ago Connally's thigh wound was caused by a bullet fragment, NOT A BULLET. NOVA, 1988

The orderely who found the bullet on a stretcher stated the bullet was NOT found on Connally's stretcher, it was found on a stretcher not connected to the case (in other words, CE399 was planted). NOVA 1988

ETC

Messages In This Thread
Can't find diagram of shots to jfk from conspiracy point of view? - by William Charleston - 06-09-2014, 10:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Alt.Conspiracy.JFK Google Group Brian Doyle 0 306 21-11-2023, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 363 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  DiEugenio Betrays Conspiracy Research Brian Doyle 1 484 07-07-2023, 04:32 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 614 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 450 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 499 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald Pt. 1 & 2 Gil Jesus 0 456 08-03-2023, 01:28 PM
  JFK Conspiracy for Younger Generations Cliff Varnell 1 2,674 02-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  JFK and Far Right Conspiracy Rhetoric Jim DiEugenio 4 9,009 02-01-2019, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  rootclaim - Estimating the Probability of Conspiracy vs. LHO Acted Alone Bill Fite 11 9,722 29-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto