Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans"
Just a brief reply Ruben.

According to Flores from Hungarian media from his last interview:
Quote:Rózsa-Flores claimed that a Bolivian national requested him to return to Bolivia and help establish a milita for the Bolivian city of Santa Cruz, in response to perceived central government abuses. He claimed that local politicians wanted to establish the militia and that he was asked to create it based upon his Croatian military experience. He claimed the militia role was to be one of self-defense in the event of aggression by either central government or native "Indian" paramilitary forces and not to attack anyone.
In other words he was paid to fight against the Morales government. Whoever employed him liked his work in the Balkans and wanted the same to happen in Bolivia. The Santa Cruz elite want to secede (like the Balkan statelettes ) Morales wants to unite.

Ruben said:
Quote:Rosza Flore's family is well known in the city as old leftists and because their work in art related activities. They are quiet and good persons.
But not so 'left' that they were imprisoned or executed or even apparently under suspicion by various anti-communist regiemes (and their sponsors) that have existed in Bolivia. 1,000's of Bolivians were but not the Roszas family. Unbelievable. How is the family now supporting the 'leftist' Morales government? Or do they just support them through their 'art'? Also, artists come in all political beliefs not just leftist.
Ruben said:
Quote:I don't know what Rosza Flores did in Europe and other parts of the world, but I know what he did HERE.
EFR was involved in the murder of two journalists, Swiss national Christian Würtenberg (who was in the First International Unit), and British photographer Paul Jenks. He was also linked to the murder of one of his dogs of war Anthony Mann Grant and countless civilians in the Balkans. For his murderous work he was awarded Croatian citizenship by the butcher Tudjman.

I presume this is the photo you are referring to:[Image: 1090922_g400.jpg]
Perhaps it is genuine. Perhaps not. I find the over exposure on the right a bit odd. Especially if digital. Also, I see nothing particularly sinister about it and don't see why you would jump to the conclusion that because he is a photo with Andrade that EFR is a Morales stooge. It more likely is Andrade checking up on EFR and co to see what they are doing in town.

Ruben said:
Quote:When Morales militia marched against Santa Cruz (nobody knows where come the money to pay such movilization of thousands of people
LOL!!!! Only rich people have to pay their stooges and force their maids and farm and factory workers to protest in support of their continued exploitation. You may find it amazing but some people actually do things for nothing but the pleasure of it. Some times people actually believe it is the right thing to do and don't expect to be paid. It wouldn't occur to them that money should enter into it. Indeed some forgo a days pay to participate.

Ruben said:
Quote:Rosza Flores ask for more money to his governmental contact, Raul Garcia Linera (Brother of vice-president Alvaro Garcia Linera), threatening him to reveal the plot to the media (his name and e-mails was finded from the archives of Rosza computer, information leaked by a policeman). Big mistake. They was fastly AND CONVENIENTLY killed by Morales special (killer) force, the UTARC (death people don't say anything).
Can we have some evidence apart from ruling class Santa Cruz gossip? Where are these 'leaked' emails? The name of the dead policeman?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Morales assassins: Bolivia gang "fought in Balkans" - by Magda Hassan - 24-01-2010, 05:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Penny Lane - the Gitmo "tortured" turned into US assassins David Guyatt 1 4,102 26-11-2013, 06:17 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The US in Bolivia Paul Rigby 4 5,754 16-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Smuggling in Southeast Europe and Criminal networks in the Balkans Danny Jarman 0 2,522 19-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Last Post: Danny Jarman
  Caught Red Handed; British Assassins in the Horn of Africa Magda Hassan 6 7,206 20-05-2011, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan