Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hoax: Satanic ritual dungeon found in Chuck E Cheese basement
Magda Hassan Wrote:Wonder how the False Memory Syndrome Foundation types are going to spin this one?

::laughingdog::

If you recall, when the Haute de la Garenne story broke in Jersey, with very similar reports of children's bodies in the basement, it took 6 months before the authorities could spin the story by sacking the police officer in charge for conducting a poor investigation and misinforming the media.

Only after that did the story get rocked to sleep and the public patted on the head.

Assuming that this is part of the bigger story and not a one-off, then it is possible that the connections that might lead from this, I suspect, if properly and fully investigated would likely open such a vast concealed story it would rip the US apart - in the same way that Haut de la Garenne could have done to the UK.

In which case it will have to be contained.

I appreciate there are lots of caveats in this post of mine... ::bowtie::
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
Hoax: Satanic ritual dungeon found in Chuck E Cheese basement - by David Guyatt - 16-02-2016, 09:09 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Elite Satanic Ritual Abuse in the UK Lauren Johnson 0 1,208 09-12-2021, 02:09 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Bizarre Occult NWO Ritual Lauren Johnson 4 30,962 08-06-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  NASA Press Conference in one hour on exobiology found on earth Ed Jewett 0 3,432 02-12-2010, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Ed Jewett