Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oswald Never Took a Rifle Into the Depository: Evica Makes the Case
After intake and digesting I'll post more substantively.

At the outset: (only read about 50 pages at this point)

For many a year I have tried to explain the right temporal entry and right occipital/parietal exit wound in terms of a "shooter" location.
TSBD out just by contradictions of Parkland Hospital Press Conference data.
Grassy Knoll and fence - eliminated by the lack of any left side of head damage to the President and no shrapnel wounds to the First Lady.

It to me is a given that Only Parkland Memorial Hospital medical data is reliable. Bethesda NH sullied everything Humes-Boswell-Finck signed off on. Denial of a right rear exit wound is the last straw for me. Let alone the deceptive photos of the President's remains. "Who washed his hair?"

Too I remember the live news broadcasts of Nov. 22, 1963 repeatedly noting witnesses reporting both south knoll and north knoll and the triple overpass shooters. Then the TSBD was inserted into the story.

The south knoll would fit the wounds we know of. I.E. entry throat and entry right temple.
This idea fits with Tosh Plumlee's info too. The sewer map found!?!?

It is a crying shame when one cannot rely on official government pronouncements of lies to seek truth.
We and I should not have to do this work 50 damn years later, the government should have done all this for us and me. IT SHOULD DO SO NOW!

I must exercise caution with Ms. Fiester's position reConfusedouth knoll shooter because it fits with my own preconceived notions of the November Coup.
I note that Miss Dixie Dea pointed me to the idea of the south knoll in 2001.
Thanks Dixie RIP Dixie.
However there is no single researcher I agree with completely - except Fletcher Prouty.
I already disagree with a part of Ms. Fiester's views. I won't throw the baby out with the bath water until that baby deserves to be tossed out too, IF that develops to be the case.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON

Messages In This Thread
Oswald Never Took a Rifle Into the Depository: Evica Makes the Case - by Jim Hackett II - 08-05-2013, 10:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 281 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 318 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 358 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 371 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 394 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 484 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 627 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 458 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 577 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 511 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM