Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manhattan DA To Probe Kilgallen Death
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Tom:

Now Janney is saying that Mitchell had nothing to do with the Mary M case?

I was not aware of that. When did he write it?

I think I was aware of that giant prevarication to that audience in Santa Barbara.

Nice work.

Here you are again Jim. You're crediting Tom but you're not answering the point. While accusing others of distorting the evidence, what Tom is doing is taking what is probably a legal move on Janney's behalf, whose design and purpose is probably to keep Janney from being sued, and dishonestly using it to avoid the general implications of Mitchell himself that still don't disappear because of Tom's tricks. What Tom is doing is using a difficulty in legal proof on Janney's behalf to discredit Janney's entire thesis, but he does so by avoiding the implications of Mitchell himself that Janney has credibly established. That is totally disingenuous on Tom's behalf and leads away from a correct Deep Political understanding. Instead of criticizing it, like you would do with anything else, you credit Tom for it, but as anyone can see Tom hasn't rushed back to answer the real evidence I posted and neither have you. It's a double standard that you would never let anyone else get away with Jim. So while saying "nice work" to Tom you are helping him get away with not answering that there was a real Mitchell out there that Janney found good evidence against that still hasn't been answered. That's not exactly honest of you.

Jim DiEugenio Wrote:As per Doyle, OMG, I was not talking about comparing Kilgallen to Janney. I was comparing Kilgallen to Mary M. Jesus, can't you even read straight on this?

Jim, you're a smart man. Do I really need to explain how your above answer doesn't make any attempt to respond to what is actually being written? You know as well as I do that you referred to Janney as uncredible in your piece on Kilgallen. I've shown evidence that, contrary to what you and Tom write, there is good reason to think Janney has merit. There's a weird thing going on in the assassination research world. Jim DiEugenio, who is generally a sharp-witted destroyer of dubious research, is openly endorsing the ROKC pariah group and joining them in their attacks on real assassination conspiracy victims and therefore violating the Deep Political ethic of responsibility towards correct evidence. That's something I would never be allowed to get away with and, in my opinion, is damaging to the important standard this site practices (or used to anyway). It is actually myself who is offering the better analogy here since both Kilgallen and Mary Meyer are CIA assassination victims killed exactly because of their dangerous knowledge of the conspiracy behind JFK's killing. You're on the wrong side of this Jim, as your evasive answers show.

Oh, by the way. You once again avoided answering for Davidson's metadata, which proves my point that you don't answer to facts...

Messages In This Thread
Manhattan DA To Probe Kilgallen Death - by Albert Doyle - 04-02-2017, 06:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Carl Oglesby near death Dawn Meredith 35 33,216 16-05-2020, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK and Colombian Death Squads (!!) Richard Coleman 2 9,860 18-05-2018, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Chris Lightbown's THE STRANGE DEATH OF JFK: THE MEN WHO MURDERED THE PRESIDENT Anthony Thorne 6 7,410 01-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Last Post: James Lateer
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,625 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  The 'Strange' Death of Hale Boggs Peter Lemkin 45 42,192 15-08-2017, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Ray Marcus: The Left and the Death of Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 3 4,073 22-07-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  Dealey Plaza UK Commemorates the 53rd anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 0 2,882 20-11-2016, 04:27 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  The Left and the Death of Kennedy: Five Professors Jim DiEugenio 22 11,442 10-08-2016, 11:53 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Dealey Plaza UK commemorates the 52nd Anniversary of the death of JFK Barry Keane 1 3,067 31-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Marilyn Monroe killed by CIA Agent James Hayworth ~ death bed confession Anthony DeFiore 1 3,305 23-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle