Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
So my estimate of Shelley's height at 5' 8" was pretty accurate.

On the now uncredible Education Forum (due to the predatory moderation of James Gordon) I believe it was Sandy Larsen who placed a cut-out of Lovelady's shirt next to the plaid pattern of the man walking down the Elm St Extension. The plaid bars lined up with the pattern on the man on the extension. Kamp is also correct that Lovelady's bald spot is just barely detectable. I can see it.

Bill Miller placed a cut-out of Shelley next to the other man walking down the Elm St Extension. Once done an immediate similarity between that man and Shelley was instantly apparent. It was obviously Shelley's haircut and head shape.

The men are most definitely and without a doubt Lovelady and Shelley.

Miller is correct about believing the testimony or your own lying eyes. This evidence proves Shelley and Lovelady left immediately around the time of Darnell.

Part of the pleasure of doing independent research is getting quotes like the one Prudhomme got from the journalist. To get an exclusive quote telling you the journalist experienced first hand that the Depository was an Intel storefront immediately conditions the 3 minute delay told of by the men in question. I think what the journalist in question is trying to say is that years later Shelley didn't add anything more than what he told the Commission and knowing how much more there was to tell that was suspicious.

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by Albert Doyle - 24-02-2017, 05:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,066 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,621 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,676 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,503 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 141,171 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators