Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
Albert Doyle said:

"Which fits what you see in the Dunkel clip perfectly. Calvery said Baker went right up the steps and into the Depository right in front of her. And that's what you see. You are trying to force only the testimony as the rule. Relying on Commission testimony is risky business considering. Meanwhile, who are you going to believe, Commission testimony or your own lying eyes? I would say the Darnell/Couch films are an impartial witness and tell you all you need to know."

REALLY, ALBERT? As far as I know, Gloria Calvery did not testify to the Warren Commission. She made a statement to the FBI on March 19, 1964, and did not say one word about Baker or any other cop.

In other words, you have made up this notion that Calvery claimed to have seen Baker going up the steps and I have caught you in a lie.

Perhaps you would like to share with us where you saw Calvery stating she saw Baker entering the TSBD. In the meantime, I will contact the moderators, and see if disciplinary action for posting false information is not in order here.
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by Bob Prudhomme - 02-03-2017, 12:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,066 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,621 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,676 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,503 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 141,171 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators