Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:Albert Doyle said:

"Which fits what you see in the Dunkel clip perfectly. Calvery said Baker went right up the steps and into the Depository right in front of her. And that's what you see. You are trying to force only the testimony as the rule. Relying on Commission testimony is risky business considering. Meanwhile, who are you going to believe, Commission testimony or your own lying eyes? I would say the Darnell/Couch films are an impartial witness and tell you all you need to know."

REALLY, ALBERT? As far as I know, Gloria Calvery did not testify to the Warren Commission. She made a statement to the FBI on March 19, 1964, and did not say one word about Baker or any other cop.

In other words, you have made up this notion that Calvery claimed to have seen Baker going up the steps and I have caught you in a lie.

Perhaps you would like to share with us where you saw Calvery stating she saw Baker entering the TSBD. In the meantime, I will contact the moderators, and see if disciplinary action for posting false information is not in order here.

I read it on the Education Forum. I tried to search for it but there is so much tedious parsing on that site from hair-splitters like Larsen I can't find it. Someone, maybe Miller, posted that there were two witnesses to Baker going up the steps and inside, one was Pauline Sanders and the other was Calvery who was quoted as saying Baker went up the steps right in front of her.

You're being evasive Bob. While I consider Graves an obnoxious gadfly he sees Shelley pull up as well as Calvery in the Dunkel Film. Why don't you? I can see it clear as day and I assume film analysis experts would too. You got very aggressive Bob, but you didn't answer the point of who would that running woman be if it weren't Calvery? While complaining to the moderation (falsely as it would seem) you also avoided my main point. That is, that the timing that is more than apparent in Dunkel shows that this woman is shouting to people as she runs up to the steps. While accusing me of falsely quoting testimony you have used that accusation to avoid the quote from Frazier who said that he was standing next to Sarah Stanton when a woman ran up shouting that the president had been shot. I don't see where you have the right to ignore that the Dunkel clip more than clearly evidences that Calvery is running up precisely at the time that Darnell shows Frazier facing Prayer Man. Frazier's testimony is that he was talking to Sarah Stanton at this specific juncture.

Bob, since you are such a strong proponent of truth and discernment of non-truth I invite you to the ignominious "Bear Pit" where I have shown evidence via the Willis 8, Darnell, and Murray images that Prayer Man cannot be standing on the step. This evidence was so damning to Murphy that James Gordon banned me from the Education Forum instead of following his own claim that he was moderating according to quality of information. It is clear to me that Gordon is a dishonest nitwit who is moderating solely for the political purpose of saving face for Lancer that was foolish enough to give Bart Kamp a research accolade. He banned me because I had out-argued Stancak and disproven his Prayer Man evidence, that he still hasn't been able to answer. If you have a moral aversion to lying I suggest the Prayer Man thread at the Education Forum is a good place to practice it.

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by Albert Doyle - 02-03-2017, 06:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,066 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,628 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,679 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,504 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 141,714 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators