Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
Bob Prudhomme Wrote:I'll tell you what, Albert. I'm going to do something I really shouldn't do but, I've decided the truth is more important than winning debates, and after studying the whole Shelley/Calvery/Baker thing for many years, I've reached a rather startling conclusion. I'm going to share it with you now.

For a long time now, researchers have desperately tried to peg Running Woman as Gloria Calvery, despite the fact there is not a shred of evidence to indicate this is who Running Woman is.

Want to know a secret? If we go strictly by Shelley's first day statement https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67...th337377/m1/1/ we don't need Running Woman to be Gloria Calvery.

Shelley and Lovelady could have left the steps, walked down the middle of the Elm St. extension and looked back to see Truly and Baker enter the TSBD.

THEN, Shelley and Lovelady could have kept walking a few more feet and met Gloria Calvery crying at the corner of the park (just west of the concrete island) where she told them about the assassination. Following that, they could have walked to the rail yard.

You guys have spent years trying to get Gloria Calvery running up Baker's butt, and for what?

Don't say I never gave you anything.

You don't seem to fathom your theory doesn't necessarily conflict with what is seen in Dunkel. The statement made by Shelley that he ran across the street to the corner of the park and ran into Calvery doesn't necessarily conflict with what you see in Dunkel/Darnell/Couch.

What you are doing is like having a security camera video of a bank robbery that shows the hold up and then going to testimony to show why what you are seeing on film isn't what you are seeing. It doesn't make sense and you have it backwards. Film is the impartial objective witness. You don't use testimony to correct film, you use film to correct or contextualize testimony. The woman seen running up in Darnell/Couch is Calvery. When you correctly interpret Molina's timeline the woman seen running up in Darnell/Couch arrives exactly at the 20-30 second time point told of by Molina.

Also, if you observe Dunkel you'll see Lovelady and Shelley are headed up the Extension to go check out the rail yard. They aren't headed to the Knoll park as far as I can see. A good detective knows Calvery is running because she would have to in order to make it from seeing Kennedy shot from 15 feet away to making it to Molina in 30 seconds.

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by Albert Doyle - 08-03-2017, 07:15 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,066 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,619 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,675 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,503 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 141,171 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators