Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure??
Albert Doyle Wrote:He had to if you follow the evidence. I believe Piper and West. Truly came in with a cop. And we know Calvery went to her office. In order to do that she would have to have gone in behind Molina.

The only reason ROKC promotes the falseness of the lunchroom encounter is because they are trying to squeeze their Prayer Man claim in no matter how much they deny it.

That prick Gordon moderates for spite.

"[FONT=&amp]Mr. BALL. Do you know a girl named Gloria Calvary? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. MOLINA. Yes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. BALL. Did Gloria come up? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Ms.. MOLINA. Yes, she came. I was in the lobby standing there and she came in with this other girl."

[/FONT]
According to you, Gloria Calvery was Running Woman, and she ran into the TSBD directly on the heels of Officer Baker; leaving VERY little time and space for Molina to enter the TSBD and be in the lobby when Calvery entered. Yet, he tells Ball "[FONT=&amp]I was in the lobby standing there....". Sorry, Albert, it sounds as if he was in the lobby for a while before Calvery entered.

[/FONT]
However, Molina tells us something else that is interesting.

"[FONT=&amp]Mr. BALL. What did you do after that? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. MOLINA. Well, I just stood there, everybody was running and I didn't know what to do actually, because what could I do. I was just shocked. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything? [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. MOLINA. Yes. [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. BALL. Yes, this fellow come to me---Mr. Williams said, somebody said, somebody was shooting at the President, somebody, I don't know who it was. There was some shooting, you know, and this fellow said "What can anybody gain[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]by that"; he just shook his head and I just stood there and shook my head. I didn't want to .think what was happening, you know, but I wanted to find out so I went down to where the grassy slope is, you know, and I was trying to gather pieces of conversation of the people that had been close by there and somebody said "Well, the President has been shot and I think they shot somebody else", something like that."

[/FONT]
So, if Molina was in the lobby and saw Calvery enter the TSBD, did he go back outside so he could go down "[FONT=&amp]to where the grassy slope is..."? How many times did Molina enter the TSBD?

What is far more likely is that Molina saw Truly enter the TSBD BY HIMSELF, 20-30 seconds after the last shot, then Molina went down to "where the grassy slope is...", then returned to the TSBD and was standing in the lobby when Gloria Calvery entered the TSBD.

Do you believe these are photos of Gloria Calvery?

[/FONT]
[Image: post-5057-0-11084000-1440711332.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTuO_jkCLZ24n9-9ahh9AD...gB9y_vxRGA]

[FONT=&amp]Photo on left is woman ID'ed on Elm St. sidewalk as Gloria Calvery.
[/FONT]
[Image: 2Q==][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[Image: Z]
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.

Warren Commission testimony of Secret Service Agent Clinton J. Hill, 1964

Messages In This Thread
Shelley and Lovelady? Are You Sure?? - by Bob Prudhomme - 08-03-2017, 06:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The WWII JIC "supremo" a Kerry Blue Terrier lover (Truly Shelley) Tom Scully 0 2,066 26-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Tom Scully
  William Hoyt Shelley - vital statistics and next of kin Bob Prudhomme 8 7,630 22-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Lovelady in front of TSBD Bob Prudhomme 71 19,680 15-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Is that SHELLEY with the Oswald/Cuban group at the Trade Mart re:FPCC in Aug 1963? David Josephs 16 7,511 23-06-2014, 11:49 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  TSBD Doorway man - Oswald or Lovelady? Ralph Cinque 521 142,028 09-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: The Moderators