Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Richard Gilbride Wrote:Alan Ford,

You look at a TSBD building diagram, and you show me what stairs, other than the front lobby stairs, Oswald could possibly have used to show Pierce Allman where a phone was, and be stopped by a police officer before he left the building.

Look no further than the entrance stairs that Mr. Allman ascended and Mr. Oswald descended after encountering each other in the front lobby hallway.

You are spinning Holmes' note-aided testimonial evidence about what Oswald said in his last interrogation, and what Allman specifically described to the Secret Service, into gibberish in an attempt to support Sean Murphy's fantasy of a lunchroom hoax. And believing your own bullshit.

On the contrary, what I'm doing is not allowing anyone else to put words into Mr. Holmes mouth.

Of course, IF you are able to demonstrate that Mr. Holmes specifically said down the 2nd floor stairs I'm open to that revelation. Otherwise, anything else is simply speaking for him. I await your evidence.

Do have a nice day, unless you've made other plans.

Enjoying a fabulous day after experiencing two tornadoes touching down yesterday--yikes!

WCD 354: "Mr. Allman stated that after he had entered the front door of the building, he had emerged into a hallway and there he met a white male whom he could not further identify. He asked the white male for the location of a telephone."

The same Mr. Allman that corroborates the wrongfully accused's alibi by telling the United States Secret Service that, quote, "Oswald mistook me for a Secret Service Agent". That same Mr. Allman who encountered an individual who had calmly lingered inside the building as oppose to making a hasty getaway as the WC makes every effort to suggest. The same WC that did not have Mr. Allman testify. Wonder why?

(VII, p. 302): HOLMES: Then he said when all this commotion started, "I just went on downstairs". And he didn't say whether he took the elevator or not. He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about,a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."
And he wouldn't tell what happened then.

Did you catch/note the key word there? quote, "my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building".

The only place officers (plural), were swarming was at the front entrance, not up on the 2nd floor in the lunch room. Only a single officer was scripted for that phantom encounter.

Now, we get a sense of why Truly intimated to the wrongfully accused we'll get back to you, quote, "so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."

Out in the crowd as already being downstairs.

Otherwise, the wrongfully accused would have said something to the effect of, navigating down two flights of stairs and then out into the crowd. Of course, he didn't have to say that, because he was already close enough to the crowd downstairs, just down a flight of entrance stairs away to the street.

Begs the question, Did the wrongfully accused leave an area and join the others before he could be easily accused?

...BELIN: Did Oswald say anything about seeing a man with a crewcut in front of that building as he was about to leave it? ... Did he say anything about telling a man about going to a pay phone in the building?
HOLMES: ... a man came rushing by and said, "Where's your telephone?" ... and said I am so and so, and shoved something at me which I didn't look at and said, "Where is the telephone?"
And I said, "Right there," and just pointed to the phone, and I went on out.

Holmes shouldn't be speaking here for the wrongfully accused, nor should he be speaking for Mr. Allman either. Of course, IF the WC dared ask Mr. Allman to testify he would have relayed the same message he relayed to the United States Secret service, quote, "Oswald mistook me for a Secret Service Agent" (Sylvia Meagher's "Accessories After The Fact").

Must have been the crew-cut. Easily understandable, given who just got fired upon.

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 21-07-2017, 07:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,659 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 940 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,281 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,647 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,446 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,875 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,728 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,715 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,790 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,258 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford