Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window?
I've tried a variety of enhancements. Seems to me that's a person possibley holding a weapon with his left hand on the trigger.

Or am I doing this too long..?. :Happyfidel:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7770&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Dal Tex shooter on 3rd floor.jpg (Size: 785.8 KB / Downloads: 111)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter
No. Look to the left and you see a similar structure, unless there are two left-handed assassins.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Respectively Lauren...

To the left?

I'm pretty sure that's the wall betweeon the two windows, and the other window.

The top-left to bottom-right bar appears real while that other pole does not appear to extend to the top right past the other diagonal bar...

What bothers me about the image is the black blob to the right of this person... It extends in front of the fire escape bars and seems to be completely out of place. thoughts?

Are you saying the stuff to the left of the white rectangle is the same as to the right?

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7771&stc=1] [Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=7774&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Altgens 6 3rd floor Dal tex.jpg (Size: 97.73 KB / Downloads: 102)
.jpg   Altgens 6 3rd floor Dal tex - blob.jpg (Size: 141.29 KB / Downloads: 99)
R. Hunter
Did anyone ever identify the kid/man sitting on the fire escape there?
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
Sorry DJ. I didn't realize that this "photo" was a montage. I withdraw my comment. ::peaceflag::

But I do think you have been at this to long and it's time to move on.

I'm outta here. ::vroom::
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Yes, I see it clearly as a man with a rifle. This is not the first time I have seen this pointed out at this location. I forget who was working on this, but believe it was Jack White, among others.

The Plaza area was surrounded with shooters with guns - in fact I believe there were more shooters than those who fired that day, and I believe it very likely that at least four, and perhaps six fired that day. It was clearly a crossfire of the military style. They all had spotters and they all were in radio communications with some central fire coordination command.

Jim Braden/Eugene Hale Brading was likely connected with this shooting position.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I would classify that portion of the image not as a gun but as a portion of a cross-support for the horizontal landing of the fire-escape. This bit goes "from 8:00 to 2:00" (on a clock face). The corresponding "11:00 to 4:00" is also visible just above. The two cross supports form an X, although much of the "X' is in shadow. This is a common way to brace steel.

I see other steel in the image of the same apparent diameter/brightness. For instance, there are two similar looking parallel supports running down the diagonal part of the fire escape between the steps and the hand railing.

I have looked for other images of the Dal-Tex building with the exterior fire escape to see if an X shaped cross support structure is visible on that landing, or the other horizontal landings, but haven't found an image of sufficient clarity to draw a conclusion. Keeping in mind pareidolia, as well as the "Badgeman" fiasco etc., might I suggest finding other images of the fire escape to confirm or deny your conclusion?

PS Also keep in mind the danger of "enhancing" images.
"All that is necessary for tyranny to succeed is for good men to do nothing." (unknown)

James Tracy: "There is sometimes an undue amount of paranoia among some conspiracy researchers that can contribute to flawed observations and analysis."

Gary Cornwell (Dept. Chief Counsel HSCA): "A fact merely marks the point at which we have agreed to let investigation cease."

Alan Ford: "Just because you believe it, that doesn't make it so."
That analysis comes one the heels of Kaiser's thread naming shooters via Cuesta - there really had to be a shooter in that building at that angle (roof, 3rd floor, 2nd floor) to emulate a shot from TSBD 6th floor... yet if we accept the first story was a Castro backed conspiracy to allow invasion of Cuba then multiple shooters from many angles is desired.

Seems to me that window has a greater % for there being someone peering out than most other areas. The roof of Dal-Tex would be perfect but we don't have any images of that area..

from Spartacus:
In a Cuban television documentary broadcast on November 26, 1993, Escalante named the gunmen who killed John F. Kennedy as three Chicago mobsters (Lenny Patrick, David Yaras, and Richard Cain), and two Cuban exiles (Herminio Diaz Garcia and Eladio del Valle), but said that many in the CIA and elsewhere knew what was going to happen.

The man peering over the fence in Moorman. The West window man. County Records and South Knoll. If indeed we have 5 shooters. They need to be somewhere.

No harm no foul...

DJ
R. Hunter
David Josephs Wrote:That analysis comes one the heels of Kaiser's thread naming shooters via Cuesta - there really had to be a shooter in that building at that angle (roof, 3rd floor, 2nd floor) to emulate a shot from TSBD 6th floor... yet if we accept the first story was a Castro backed conspiracy to allow invasion of Cuba then multiple shooters from many angles is desired.

Seems to me that window has a greater % for there being someone peering out than most other areas. The roof of Dal-Tex would be perfect but we don't have any images of that area..

from Spartacus:
In a Cuban television documentary broadcast on November 26, 1993, Escalante named the gunmen who killed John F. Kennedy as three Chicago mobsters (Lenny Patrick, David Yaras, and Richard Cain), and two Cuban exiles (Herminio Diaz Garcia and Eladio del Valle), but said that many in the CIA and elsewhere knew what was going to happen.

The man peering over the fence in Moorman. The West window man. County Records and South Knoll. If indeed we have 5 shooters. They need to be somewhere.

No harm no foul...

DJ

I'd agree that the roof of the Dal Tex was more likely - and there was someone there and shell casings were found up there too, as I remember. Doesn't rule out another poking out the window. Not all likely gunman fired - as they were not needed - the target had been hit and destroyed, along with America......

I don't get into the game of naming the shooters. I think the locations are more important and who was behind the whole plot MUCH more important still. As I often joke, we have now correctly named 40 of the six gunmen. Of the names mentioned, I think many of them were in Dallas and most in the Plaza, but all named gunman could not have been with a rifle in their hands. Remember there were other teams waiting for JFK at the speech venue [should he somehow have gotten through the Plaza without being shot], and each team was likely three - a gunman, a spotter and a radioman communications man. Others were for lookout and crowd control. Some might have been anti-Castro Cubans, but I think some were not, and the very real possibility at least one was French.

IMHO, the cover-up has always been on several levels. The simple cover story [absurd and impossible as it is] for the unwashed, and detailed falsehoods for the research community to chase endless numbers of phantoms and look silly in the eyes of many in the process. There were other aspects of the cover-up too, such as the special one on Mexico City, about flights out of RedBird and others. Preplanned into the whole event was the Plaza and Dallas chock full of covert operative types....just an amazing number of them....they couldn't all have had a part in the 'play', and many were either told to be there just to watch the drama, or to confuse anyone who might try to untangle the plot.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Nice catch there, Mr. Joseph, noting the dark blob (as anyone can see it super-imposes itself over onto the otherwise white bar frames in close proximity). We may never know for sure if the blob is hiding the likeness of mob hitman Eugene/Jim Braden or Florer for that matter, but it's rather interesting both of them were upon the 3rd floor and used the same cover story/pretext in separate interrogations about merely being there in search of a phone. Talk about pre-planning and foreknowledge.

In respect to the man sitting there upon the steps, it wouldn't come as a surprise if he stationed himself there to ensure a shooter just above him did not have to contend with anyone coming up those stairs and putting themselves in between him and the presidential limousine passing by.

Appreciate the informative Spartacus links. Although in Eladio del Valle's article it stated his murder remains unsolved to this day, I would bet the farm Chicago mob enforcer David Yaras--given his propensity to use an axe in his "liquidation" services--wasn't too far from the sinister deed. As you may recall, he was caught years earlier within hearshot of a FBI informant bragging about using an axe to depose of someone else.

Too bad President Kennedy found himself surrounded by warhawks immersed/entrenched in Cold War mentality, so much so they got into bed with any low life scum who would be willing to do the bidding of the emerging national security state. Bunch of lying treasonous cowards.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,282 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 215,539 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,883 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,734 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
  New Oliver stone revelation about assassin? Edwin Ortiz 10 6,407 01-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,792 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Satire on Sixth Floor Museum James Norwood 6 3,214 28-12-2013, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Marc Ellis
  Breaking: Ford : "it wasn't a lone assassin. It was a plot William Reymond 7 7,249 23-11-2013, 02:10 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Former stripper says that nightclub owner Jack Ruby shot JFK's assassin 'because ........... Bernice Moore 1 1,905 12-10-2013, 03:46 AM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Who Died and Made the Sixth Floor Museum the King of Dealey Plaza? Peter Lemkin 12 10,120 26-05-2013, 02:45 PM