Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking: Ford : "it wasn't a lone assassin. It was a plot
Hello Guys,

A couple of minutes ago on RTL (French Radio) Valery Giscard D'Estaing, former French President, revealed that back in back in 1976, during an official trip to the USA, he had a conversation about the JFK assassination with then-President Gerald Ford.

During this conversation, from a President to another President, Ford admitted that "The Warren Commission didn't do an great job
".

According to Giscard D'Estaing, Ford added : " IT WASN'T A LONE ASSASSIN. IT WAS A PLOT. WE KNEW FOR SURE THAT IT WAS A PLOT. BUT WE DIDN'T FIND WHO WAS BEHIND IT"

Source

Kennedy assassination: "The dream was murdered with the man," said Giscard

By Jérôme Chapuis , Writing RTL.fr | Published on 11/21/2013 at 10:12 p.m.
society - international

[Image: 7767113534_valery-giscard-d-estaing-le-1...e-2012.jpg]Valéry Giscard d'Estaing October 12, 2012
Credit: AFP

DOCUMENT RTL - The former president tells how he learned the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy from the mouth of a passerby, and says he believes a crime partner.

There 50 years, "JFK" collapsed in his official convertible through the streets of Dallas, Texas, shot several times. John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 35th President (Democrat) in the United States, was killed October 22, 1963 and today, the truth about this crime is still not officially established . Valéry Giscard d'Estaing , Minister of Finance General de Gaulle, had knowledge of the event that stunned the world "in an extraordinary way." "I left my office to go to the Louvre to fly at Villacoublay towards the Auvergne and the right side of the sidewalk, there was a man of a certain age who fidgeted - as if was of hitchhiking, he raised his arms, "said the former head of the State Micro RTL .

In the Kennedy assassination, there is somewhere the notion of killing a dreamValéry Giscard d'Estaing
"I said 'what is happening, what can happen?' Says Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. Was slow, I rolled down the window, and he leaned and he told me: ' The President of the United States has been murdered , I heard on the radio, I went out immediately to me to tell all 'And he burst into tears. . This was someone who was so traumatized he could not keep this news to him. " For those who have held the highest office of the State from 1974 to 1981, the emotion of this anonymous is felt by the image of "all French" that day shock. "Because in the Kennedy assassination, there is somewhere the notion of killing a dream, he said. When a dream is assassinated, there is not the person who is murdered, the dream is murdered with . "

Valéry Giscard d'Estaing tells how he learned the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Credit: RTL

Former French president reveals in passing some tasty secrets of his relationship with the iconic American head of state, he met in the Oval Office. "He asked me for advice" , including inflation, book there. As for the atmosphere at that time in the White House, "it was the youth power. Youth who wanted to change the world. It has deeply inspired me , "he says.

VGE convinced by conspiracy theory

And if the myth did not end with humans, remains unclear about the real reasons for his death. One man, Lee Harvey Oswald, is quickly arrested, he shall be guilty of having fired three times on the young president in a state of grace with a rifle. It will never be found murdered less than 48 hours after his arrest. Two official inquiries - the conclusions controversial - establish his guilt: theWarren Commission in 1974, and that of Stokes , from 1976 to 1978. But countless theories claim something else for complotistes, Oswald would have been guided by the CIA, the FBI or the extreme right, depending on the version .

There was an organization (...) who decided to get rid of President Kennedy. It is my beliefValéry Giscard d'Estaing
"Gerald Ford (President of the United States from 1974 to 1977, ed) was part of the Warren Commission, takes Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. I did a drive with him once in the United States, he was President . President and I was myself I told him: 'I ask you an indiscreet question: you were in the Warren Commission, what conclusions did you come?' He told me: ' This is not satisfactory. We have reached a preliminary conclusion: it was not an isolated crime, it was something organized . We were sure it was organized but. we have not been able to discover by whom ". "So there has been an organization that has not really updated, who hated, hated or feared that President Kennedy , who decided to get rid of him. It is my belief, "slice the former head of state. Where we learn that two former presidents of the most powerful of their time supporting the conspiracy theory.

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
THIS IS EXCELLENT! GREAT POSTING AND FIND!

I just obliterated TWITTER on "Hardball: Chris Matthews", CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, and their facebook companions! Spread the word!

Peter Lemkin Wrote:Kennedy assassination: "The dream was murdered with the man," said Giscard

By Jérôme Chapuis , Writing RTL.fr | Published on 11/21/2013 at 10:12 p.m.
society - international

[Image: 7767113534_valery-giscard-d-estaing-le-1...e-2012.jpg]Valéry Giscard d'Estaing October 12, 2012
Credit: AFP

DOCUMENT RTL - The former president tells how he learned the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy from the mouth of a passerby, and says he believes a crime partner.

There 50 years, "JFK" collapsed in his official convertible through the streets of Dallas, Texas, shot several times. John Fitzgerald Kennedy, 35th President (Democrat) in the United States, was killed October 22, 1963 and today, the truth about this crime is still not officially established . Valéry Giscard d'Estaing , Minister of Finance General de Gaulle, had knowledge of the event that stunned the world "in an extraordinary way." "I left my office to go to the Louvre to fly at Villacoublay towards the Auvergne and the right side of the sidewalk, there was a man of a certain age who fidgeted - as if was of hitchhiking, he raised his arms, "said the former head of the State Micro RTL .

In the Kennedy assassination, there is somewhere the notion of killing a dreamValéry Giscard d'Estaing
"I said 'what is happening, what can happen?' Says Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. Was slow, I rolled down the window, and he leaned and he told me: ' The President of the United States has been murdered , I heard on the radio, I went out immediately to me to tell all 'And he burst into tears. . This was someone who was so traumatized he could not keep this news to him. " For those who have held the highest office of the State from 1974 to 1981, the emotion of this anonymous is felt by the image of "all French" that day shock. "Because in the Kennedy assassination, there is somewhere the notion of killing a dream, he said. When a dream is assassinated, there is not the person who is murdered, the dream is murdered with . "

Valéry Giscard d'Estaing tells how he learned the assassination of John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Credit: RTL

Former French president reveals in passing some tasty secrets of his relationship with the iconic American head of state, he met in the Oval Office. "He asked me for advice" , including inflation, book there. As for the atmosphere at that time in the White House, "it was the youth power. Youth who wanted to change the world. It has deeply inspired me , "he says.

VGE convinced by conspiracy theory

And if the myth did not end with humans, remains unclear about the real reasons for his death. One man, Lee Harvey Oswald, is quickly arrested, he shall be guilty of having fired three times on the young president in a state of grace with a rifle. It will never be found murdered less than 48 hours after his arrest. Two official inquiries - the conclusions controversial - establish his guilt: theWarren Commission in 1974, and that of Stokes , from 1976 to 1978. But countless theories claim something else for complotistes, Oswald would have been guided by the CIA, the FBI or the extreme right, depending on the version .

There was an organization (...) who decided to get rid of President Kennedy. It is my beliefValéry Giscard d'Estaing
"Gerald Ford (President of the United States from 1974 to 1977, ed) was part of the Warren Commission, takes Valéry Giscard d'Estaing. I did a drive with him once in the United States, he was President . President and I was myself I told him: 'I ask you an indiscreet question: you were in the Warren Commission, what conclusions did you come?' He told me: ' This is not satisfactory. We have reached a preliminary conclusion: it was not an isolated crime, it was something organized . We were sure it was organized but. we have not been able to discover by whom ". "So there has been an organization that has not really updated, who hated, hated or feared that President Kennedy , who decided to get rid of him. It is my belief, "slice the former head of state. Where we learn that two former presidents of the most powerful of their time supporting the conspiracy theory.

Now for the Unspeakable to surround it like cold fog flowing down into a Transylvanian bog, starve it of oxygen, and make it disappear...
Great news. I wonder if the US media will report on the story.
Vasilios Vazakas Wrote:Great news. I wonder if the US media will report on the story.

IF THE US MEDIA DOES NOT IT IS OUR JOB TO SHAME THEM INTO IT. One reason they get away with their raw sewage as news, is that there is no POLITICAL cost for them doing so.

We preach too much to quires.

We need to make their credibility the cost of their licking the CIA.

Post Full Spectrum!
I'm sure Chris Mattews will give it full coverage::laughingdog::. Didn't Chris bash Oliver Stone the other day on "Hardball ?" About three weeks ago Mr. Matthews was a guest, along with Oliver Stone, on HBO's "Bill Maher Show", where Chris praised Stone far his research on the latters Showtime TV series. If I heard Chris correctly, the other day, as I was only half listening, Matthews called Stone(?) a terrible historian. Back in the day Chris Matthews was a relentless critic of Stone and still to this day a loud opponent of so called "Grassy Knollers." Mattews sort of reminds me of the late Chicago Sun-Times columnist Irv Kupcinet, a long time pal of Sid Korshak & Henry Crown.
A photo of Finance Minister Giscard meeting with JFK:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Meetin...194179.tif

I don't quite know what possessed Ford to reveal something like that to Giscard. France was not exactly a reliable NATO ally or anything. Giscard was a centrist, and maybe the two men were comfortable with each other, so Ford just let that slip.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Am Putting Alan Ford On Block Brian Doyle 0 7 Yesterday, 04:45 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Howard Brennan: The "Star Witness" Who Wasn't Gil Jesus 0 334 25-04-2023, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  JFK and the Willard Hotel Plot Jim DiEugenio 9 5,597 24-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  CIA’s detailed study of the Hitler Plot was to be used against Castro Peter Lemkin 46 46,241 04-07-2018, 04:27 AM
Last Post: Phil Dagosto
  A Theory On The Genesis Of The Plot Peter Lemkin 2 11,134 05-06-2018, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  The Plot to Kill John Glenn Joseph McBride 13 12,979 22-12-2016, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Thomas Neal
  The lone-nutter conversion story Tracy Riddle 25 12,826 02-10-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  New Oliver stone revelation about assassin? Edwin Ortiz 10 6,397 01-09-2016, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Dick Cheney and Gerald Ford removed assassination plots from the Rockefeller Commission Report Anthony Thorne 5 4,745 02-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  The truth behind the March 3, 1964 plot to assassinate Fidel Castro Scott Kaiser 2 3,026 24-02-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser