Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Shortly after the shooting we raced back into the building. We saw Oswald in a small storage room on the ground [first] floor. -- Ochus V. Campbell, vice-president of the Texas School Book Depository, witnessing the wrongfully accused (OSWALD) nowhere near the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor, let alone the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor lunchroom.

Buttressing Mr. Campbell's sighting ---->

"The man who said he was the building superintendent was outside & met
me at the door & went in with me. Shortly after I entered the
building I confronted Oswald. We left Oswald there, & the supervisor
showed me the way upstairs".

there ='s first floor
the way upstairs ='s any floor above the first floor.

Baker stated in his same-day affidavit, "As we reached the 3rd or 4th floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man & he turned around & came back toward me" (This individual by the way was 6 years older than the wrongfully accused; this individual weighed 35lbs more than the wrongfully accused; and, this individual is the only genuine encounter up on the upper floors Baker experienced on 11/22/63).

Brief Sidebar: Did Mr. Molina (Joe R), a TSBD employee of 16 years actually see the wrongfully accused out in front of the building when the presidential limousine passed by their position atop the entrance steps?

What sensitive information did this gentleman hold?, and why did the authorities immediately terrorize him & his family (including small young children)? --->
[URL="https://www.jfk-assassination.com/warren/wch/vol6/page368.php"]
https://www.jfk-assassination.com/warren...age368.php[/URL]

Was this terrorizing blitz to serve as a paralyzing-fear/harsh reminder for the entire Molina family through the years to play ball Or Else?

Now, let's return to the adventures of Truly & Baker…

Mr. DULLES - You saw Oswald later in the lineup or later
Mr. BAKER - I never did have a chance to see him in the lineup. I saw him when I went to give the affidavit, the statement that I saw him down there, of the actions of myself and Mr. Truly as we went into the building and on up what we are discussing now.
(At this point Senator Cooper entered the hearing room.)
Mr. BELIN - Officer Baker
Mr. DULLES - I didn't get clearly in mind, I am trying to check up, as to whether you saw Oswald maybe in the same costume later in the day. Did you see Oswald later in the day of November 22d?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I did.
Mr. DULLES - Under what circumstances? Don't go into detail, I just want to tie up these two situations.
Mr. BAKER - As I was in the homicide office there writing this, giving this affidavit, I got hung in one of those little small offices back there, while the Secret Service took Mr. Oswald in there and questioned him and I couldn't get out by him while they were questioning him, and I did get to see him at that time.

and please note, Baker simply doesn't recognize the wrongfully accused as the individual he encountered up on an upper floor, let alone in a lunch room. In fact, his truthful, same day affidavit does not mention Mr. Oswald at all…

Also note, Commission member Allen Welsh Dulles doesn't want Baker to go into any specifics --->

Mr. DULLES - I didn't get clearly in mind, I am trying to check up, as to whether you saw Oswald maybe in the same costume later in the day. Did you see Oswald later in the day of November 22d?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; I did.
Mr. DULLES - Under what circumstances? Don't go into detail, I just want to tie up these two situations.

"Don't go into detail", because we have exhausted our use of enough "discussions off the record"? already?

Or, fear that any forthcoming specific details would have Baker reverting back to this same day scenario --->

"The man who said he was the building superintendent was outside & met
me at the door & went in with me. Shortly after I entered the
building I confronted Oswald. We left Oswald there, & the supervisor
showed me the way upstairs".

Deceptive-Dulles would have none of that, thus his "Don't go into details, I just want to tie up these two situations.

Now, back to Truly's lips...

Mr. BELIN. When you got to the fifth floor, as I understand it, the west elevator was not there, but when you started up from the first floor, you thought it was on the fifth floor.
Mr. TRULY. No. When I came down from the second floor---from the seventh floor with the officer, I thought I saw Jack Dougherty on the fifth floor, which he would have had plenty of time to move the elevator down and up and get some stock and come back.

Compared to this --->

Mr. BELIN. Mr. Truly, when you took the elevator to the fifth--from the fifth to the seventh floor, that east elevator did you see the west elevator at all as you passed the sixth floor, when you got to the seventh floor?
Mr. TRULY. No, sir; because I could not see the west elevator while operating the east elevator.

So, How did Truly see Mr. Dougherty then?

Is his lips moving again?

What is it Truly?

You can see through metal? when it fits your contrived script?, Or, you couldn't while operating the east elevator…enlighten us, but spare us the bs. Besides, Mr. Dougherty--per his own WC testimony was looking for you way down on the first floor.

and then there's this too --->

Mr. DULLES. Is it your view he went out the front door rather than one of the back doors?
Mr. TRULY. Yes, sir; it is. From the nature. from the direction he was walking through the office, and the front stairway, to reach the second floor--it is my view that he walked down the front stairs and just out through the crowd there, probably a minute or two before the police had everything stopped.

So, here again, Truly pushes a contrived script….IF he and the officer, quote (see bold),

Mr. BELIN. And then what happened?
Mr. TRULY. Then we left Lee Harvey Oswald immediately and continued to run up the stairways until we reached the fifth floor.
Mr. BELIN. All right.

Question: How does Truly see the direction he was walking through the office…then?

Is someone over reading a contrived script?, Or, does he have eyes in the back of his head capable of seeing through five stories of brick walls?

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 02-08-2017, 07:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,659 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 940 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,281 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,648 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,452 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,875 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,729 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,715 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,791 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,260 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford