Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
First, a note of thanks & appreciation to you, Mr. Mitcham, for noting Holmes' testimony. In the few words he shared, he reveals what I'm leaning towards all along--that Truly & Baker weren't initially together at all during the immediate aftermath of the assassination. About that telling reveal, let's have a read ---->

Holmes testified that Oswald had stated that "A police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees.Wow! @ quote, "superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees".

How could Superintendent Truly be in two places all at once? He couldn't. The wrongfully accused places him downstairs at the front door with officers (note plural), nowhere near the rear of the building, let alone running up the backstairs.

That reveal would certainly explain why no one--the two female employees; the trio up on the 5th floor; nor Sheriff Wiseman--didn't encounter the dashing-duo together....Why Dougherty didn't hear a call up for the elevators...Why none of the trio gathered together on the west end of the building didn't hear that call as well.

The hastily contrived script inserted the bogus call up for an elevator, a yell no one heard; the hastily contrived script needed the duo--Baker&Truly-- together on the backstairs instead of one out front vouching for his employee as he exits out the front door, while the other takes the West-elevator up to the 5th floor, the same West-elevator that Dougherty
brings down as per his WC testimony ---->

[FONT=&amp]Mr. BALL - How did you come downstairs?[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. DOUGHERTY - I used that push button elevator on the west side.[/FONT]

Moving on...

Freudian Slip? ---->

SENATOR COOPER - As you went up on the elevator could you see out of the elevator onto floors?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir. The best that I could, that is the reason I wasn't paying too much attention to the elevator I was looking around all those floors.

Before counsel David Belin quickly redirects the discussion back to the contrived script at hand, leading the witness to an already pre-determined outcome (something he and his fellow counselJoseph A. Ballwere guilty of throughout MUCH of the testimonies rendered to the Warren Commission).

Again, just who was/is that white helmeted motorcycle policeman who rode an elevator up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor ? ---->

Mr. BALL. Now, when you were questioned by the FBI agents, talking to Mr. Odum and Mr. Griffin, they reported in writing here that while you were standing at the west end of the building on the fifth floor, a police officer came up on the elevator and looked all around the fifth floor and left the floor. Did you see anything like that?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, at the time I was up there I saw a motorcycle policeman.

Mr. Williams' context here is obvious...as in Tom Brady is a professional athlete (football), he plays quarterback (motorcycle policeman) instead of lineman (a regular uniformed officer).

Moreover, and what's more telling here is Mr. Williams shares that this particular white helmeted motorcycle policeman was alone. It's certain that IF anyone else was with him, Mr. Williams would have discerned different voices amid an exchange between that particular motorcycle policeman and anyone else with him given the excitable conditions at hand.

The only way Sheriff Wiseman (John) could have found access to the roof locked--as he did--was because no one had been up there before his discovery that there was no access to it. See *Side Bar below

IF the lying-duo was really up on the roof, Sheriff Wiseman, sharing the same time & space sequentially with them would have shared that within his report. He--like the remaining five others simply didn't encounter two people who were at those specific intervals apart. Apart, of course, until a hastily contrived script reared its lying head.

One that required a legion of lies to support it. A script that had Mrs. Reid sharing a phantom 2nd floor encounter with the wrongfully accused...in the same time & space she was captured on film standing two stories below on the opposite side of the building.

Who was/IS the white helmeted motorcycle policeman who took the West-elevator up to the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor ?

As noteworthy, thanks to the alert attention to detail skill-set of Mr. Mitcham, the wrongfully accused made reference to Truly, who by all other accounts was nowhere near the front door as the wrongfully accused stepped out into the open air of Dealey Plaza that afternoon.

In reconstructing the actual movements of the vested parties that afternoon, more attention has to be placed upon the wrongfully accused's specific title of the person who vouched for him at the front door, quote, "my Superintendent", while at the same time--in the rear of the building, a white helmeted motorcycle officer rode the West elevator up to the 5th floor, got out and walked around over toward the East elevator...

*Side Bar: Anyone who knows even a little bit about canvassing & culling a crime scene wouldn't have unlocked the roof door (on the chance a real assassin had left his fingerprints trying to escape via that route), let alone re-lock it on their way back down. IF they really were up there as they claim, Wouldn't it be wiser to leave the roof unlocked until a forensic team arrived? Why complicate things further for members of their own team? Oh, Mr. Piper (Eddie), where are you? we need someone up here to unlock access to the roof...anybody seen Piper?

Addendum: self-reminder to conduct some reading into a Lt. Kaminski (DPD)

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 10-08-2017, 07:15 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,659 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 940 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,281 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,647 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,449 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,875 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,729 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,715 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,791 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,260 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford