Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
Happy Friday!

Wanted to end the week with another glaringly obvious lie told by Truly. The relevancy of this is all too clear, this man and the plain simple truth don't belong in the same sentence, paragraph, page, chapter, book, even 26 volumes of them…

Mr. TRULY: So I went back downstairs with Chief Lumpkin. Mr. BELIN. When you got on the sixth floor, did you happen to go over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor at about that time or not?
Mr. TRULY. No, sir; I sure didn't.
Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases. It could have been at the time I went up and told them about Lee Harvey Oswald being missing. I cannot remember. But I didn't know it. I didn't see them find them, and I didn't know at the time I don't know how long they had the things.

Did you catch the glaringly obvious lie in just this simple, brief exchange? How many more lies has this man told us before?

Let's examine that glaringly obvious lie closer… beginning with Belin's opening sentence. Note Truly's response, No sir; I sure didn't, then less than a ½ a minute later he says this, quote, It could have been at the time I went up and told them about Lee Harvey Oswald being missing. Okay, so which is it, Truly, No sir; I sure didn't, or, It could have been at the time I went up and told them about Lee Harvey Oswald being missing…?

The plain simple truth is always retold the same, but a hastily contrived script continues to shift in its own quicksand amid discussion off the record.

What's more telling is this part of their exchange ----->

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

Can't answer, Truly, or afraid to answer?????

Thanks for establishing that YOU were actually in the southeast corner of the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor that fateful day before either the rifle or spent shell cases were found.

Why were you there, Truly?

Did you have some staging to do?, at the southeast corner of the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor ?

carried the lightest boxes over to that window you could handle eh?

Did your coat pockets have spent shell cases you needed to lay/drop in the southeast corner there?

Did one of the boxes you placed there come after having the wrongly accused handle it earlier that morning, so a fingerprint of his could be established in the southeast corner?

Again, Why were YOU in the southeast corner of the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor before the area was searched, before key evidence incriminating an innocent party was "found" ?

Here's an Oxford dictionary, Trulying, open it up to the letter F section. Find the word FRAME. Read the definition aloud for all to hear.

Sidebar: Points to Ponder…

(1) The actual identity of the white helmeted motorcycle officer arriving up on the 5[SUP]th[/SUP] floor via the same elevator Jack Dougherty took down to the first floor.

(2) A Locked roof.

(3) Mrs. Reid's outright lie about a phantom 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] floor encounter with the wrongly accused. Who recruited her to tell a blatant lie?

(4) And, now, Truly's own admission--amid the stressful conditions of trying to remember a hastily contrived script created to FRAME an innocent human being...

An accounting of Truly's time equals the following, or so he says---->

*with Baker on their contrived marathon along the backstairs

*then on the East elevator

*On the roof for over 5 minutes

*making a return trip back downstairs w/Baker, stopping on the 7[SUP]th[/SUP] so Baker could conduct a search; then down to the 6[SUP]th[/SUP], where Baker conducts the same…a stop on the 4[SUP]th[/SUP] floor, and finally back down to the first floor, where Baker lies about leaving immediately, but film captures him otherwise in the presence of Truly amid a small gathering of minds with others in a semi-circle…

*Then Truly notes the wrongly accused "missing" in a seven story building, amid chaos and confusion still unfolding during the aftermath of the assassination. Why Truly could easily determine someone "missing" in a seven story building is troubling. The fix was in.

*Then over to Chief Lumpkin with his scripted notes, err, revelation that the wrongly accused was "missing"

*Then up to the 6[SUP]th[/SUP] floor w/Chief George Laster Lumpkin to break the news to Captain Fritz

*Major OOPS, revealing his actual presence in the southeast corner before it became a crime scene.

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by Alan Ford - 25-08-2017, 05:49 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,659 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 940 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,281 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,647 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,449 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,875 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,729 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,715 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,791 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,260 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford