Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter
David Josephs Wrote:
LR Trotter Wrote:
David Josephs Wrote:
Quote:But, for the record, I have not seen any interpretation that I agreed with destroyed by AlanFord.

IOW - you still agree with your own opinions of the interpretations....

"destroyed" seems a bit more than needed.... how about an interpretation that makes you think a little more critically ?

nothing offered gives you pause on any single item about which you've come to a conclusion?

wow

:Hooray:

Before posting. yes. I stand by my conclusions, the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter occurred at about 12:31/12:32pm CST, therefor the HoaxTheory is invalid, which all but eliminates any possibility for the LeeHarveyOswaldPrayerManTheory being valid. And, when actual absolute reliable proof is presented, that disproves said conclusions, I will acknowledge said proof and post no more on this forum. But, admittedly, the standard is high. And certainly claiming known, and deceased, eyewitnesses of lying does not qualify as actual absolute reliable proof!

Finally saw your post LR..... sorry for the delay... but since you and Richard fail to address the most basic questions without attacking... can we try again with civility?

After the fact - what he really meant and what he said to a friend but not in his report... Marvin Johnson corroborating Baker is quite a laugh at best and inadmissible evidence at worse...

Simple questions Mr Trotter -

1 - Why does Baker not mention the lunchroom encounter in his affidavit which he writes on the 22nd while describing a completely contradictory event which places "the employee" much closer to the 6th floor than the revised version....one has to wonder who that was on the stairs.... or have you abandoned intellectual curiosity?

2 - Why do the commissioners not ask a single question about this affidavit - a legal statement of events - when Baker tells such a different story?

[FONT=&amp]Mr. BAKER - And as soon as I saw him, I caught a glimpse of him and I ran over there and opened that door and hollered at him.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to the top floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket."[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Mr. BAKER - I never did have a chance to see him in the lineup. I saw him when I went to give the affidavit, the statement that I saw him down there, of the actions of myself and Mr. Truly as we went into the building and on up what we are discussing now.

[/FONT]
3 - Why does BAKER lie about the coke when he recants?

[FONT=&amp]Mrs. REID. Well, I kept walking and I looked up and Oswald was coming in the back door of the office. I met him by the time I passed my desk several feet and I told him, I said, "Oh, the President has been shot, but maybe they didn't hit him." [/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]He mumbled something to me, I kept walking, he did, too. I didn't pay any attention to what he said because I had no thoughts of anything of him having any connection with it at all because he was very calm. He had gotten a coke and was holding it in his hands and I guess the reason it impressed me seeing him in there I thought it was a little strange that one of -the warehouse boys would be up in the office at the time, not that he had done anything wrong. The only time I had seen him in the office was to come and get change and he already had his coke in his hand so he didn't come for change and I dismissed him. I didn't think anything else.

[/FONT]
[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9522&stc=1]
This affidavit? I see no grounds for said assertions. All covered and discussed before. As expected at that time, an in general recanting of his experiences shortly before making the statement.
[Image: 0430-001.gif]

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Messages In This Thread
Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter - by LR Trotter - 03-05-2018, 07:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wesley Frazier refutes lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 3 2,660 26-08-2023, 05:48 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Lunch Room Encounter Brian Doyle 6 940 01-04-2023, 09:40 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,282 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Furthering the Lunchroom Evidence Richard Gilbride 9 7,648 24-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Richard Gilbride
  Death of the lunchroom hoax Richard Gilbride 45 35,456 12-03-2018, 05:07 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Why the second floor lunch room encounter could not have happened Bob Prudhomme 245 90,876 16-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Did Dillard film American-born LEE Oswald on sixth floor? Jim Hargrove 9 8,731 12-04-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Pierce Allman's encounter with Oswald Tracy Riddle 1 2,715 01-06-2016, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Bob Prudhomme
  The Sniper's Nest Corner boxes in the 6th floor Museum are wrong David Josephs 28 15,792 15-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  Is this a lefthanded assassin in the 3rd floor Dalt-Tex window? David Josephs 16 11,260 07-01-2016, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford