Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays
Peter Lemkin Wrote:New evidence is always welcome. It strengthens the past evidence.

Not if it pretends the past evidence doesn't exist, Peter.

The case for conspiracy is prima facie. But in the CAPA Mock Trial and the Writings of James DiEugenio the prima facie case is never acknowledged. Indeed, DiEugenio brags about ignoring it.

Obfuscation is the collateral damage of good research. Good research proving JFK was shot in the head from the front should not be presented as the first evidence JFK was shot from the front, as a revelation.

The acoustics evidence proves 4+ shots fired -- but that should not obfuscate the fact that the clothing evidence proves two shooters, already. The clothing defects prove the frontal shot, with the neck x-ray as corroboration the back shot could not have caused the hairline fracture of the T1 transverse process, which could only have been the result of a shot from the front.

Quote: Those who believe Oswald didn't do it have always been correct - and this only makes us more correct - so why not accept and celebrate it rather than rail against something that adds to your own beliefs and 'side' of the argument?

I don't divide the world into LNers and CTs.

I divide the world into those who acknowledge the prima facie, salient fact of conspiracy -- and those who don't.

I rail against the views of CAPA and James DiEugenio because their good research is generating too much collateral damage.

CAPA lost the most winnable case in history 6 - 5. They put the jurors to sleep. They studiously ignored the prima facie case, the only case that will appeal to millennials who don't have the time for JFK complexity-fetishes.

Quote: There is something quite unique about dyed in the wool JFK people - they can fight with people they agree with. Not only can they - they too often do!

I'm not in that club.

I'm of the Vincent Salandria School.

Messages In This Thread
State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays - by Cliff Varnell - 30-11-2017, 03:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 581 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 101 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 119 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 273 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 311 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 345 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 363 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 383 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 475 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 614 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM