Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:The last thing in the world the JFK case is is an open and shut case.

The case for conspiracy is open and shut.

To say otherwise is The Big Lie.

Quote: And no responsible party who knows the case would make such an asinine comment. There is a circumstantial case against Oswald.

So what?

According to the FBI report on the autopsy the back wound was shallow, so it wasn't caused by an MC.

Quote: And in addition to the WR, there have been several books written defending that view: Belin, Johnson, Moore, Posner, Bugliosi etc. Anyone who watched the Livestream or who attended the mock trial would know that this is what the prosecution relied upon. In fact they displayed quotes by Bugliosi and relied upon a writer who wrote a book inspired by Bugliosi.

They relied on a picture showing JFK shot in the back of the neck -- and the "defense" didn't challenge that assertion.

True students of JFK's murder don't have any problems destroying LN talking points.

Quote:The idea that the JFK case is a simple case is so silly, its ludicrous.

The idea that the case for conspiracy isn't simple is pernicious.

Quote: Its something that an axe grinder or provocateur would say.

I started hardcore punk rock, pal, so my street credibility among young folks is supreme.

Cool kids born between 1965 and 1990 (roughly) dig hardcore punk.

They're my peeps.

I can tell you right now -- the only case younger folks are going to buy is the prima facie case for conspiracy.

Quote:It takes several years to master this case.

It takes minutes to make the case for conspiracy.

Quote:And in the purest sense, as Harold Weisberg once said, no one can master it. It would take an exceptional polymath to do so since it takes up so many disciplines and so much material.

It doesn't take "so much material" to prove conspiracy in the murder of JFK.

Quote:Plus it is necessary to expose so much suborned testimony and flawed evidence. Hands down, the JFK case is one of the most complex murder cases in the annals of crime. That is why Bugliosi spent 2600 pages trying to explicate his case for conviction. To say otherwise is pure bunk.

95% of everything said and written about the JFK murder case is pure bullshit.

Messages In This Thread
State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays - by Cliff Varnell - 01-12-2017, 09:33 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 581 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 101 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 119 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 273 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 311 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 345 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 363 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 383 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 475 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 614 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM