Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:Blah, blah blah Cliff.

You have been saying the same thing about this case for years, probably decades. Even people on our side disagree with you, like Pat Speer.

Pat can't defend his T3 denial.

I got David Von Pein to agree with me. Unlike you, I didn't engage in fake debates year after year with him.

He claimed JFK's clothing was jacked up 2 inches in the Croft photo.

I pointed out that a normal amount of JFK's shirt collar is visible in that photo, the jacket collar was at the base of his neck -- how could multiple inches of shirt and jacket be jacked up entirely above the top of the back without pushing up at the jacket collar at the base of the neck.

Von Pein conceded the point instantly -- the Croft photo on Elm St. shows no significant bunch up of the clothing.

He wanted to go on about the autopsy photos but I dismissed him -- "No further questions."

Quote:In a court of law, which is what Simpich, Tanenbaum and Schnapf were in, you would have to prove the falsity of the autopsy photos, not simply alteration.

Not without a chain of possession. There is no chain of possession and the photos were not prepared according to proper autopsy protocol.

Quote: That would take time, in fact you would probably have to call for an evidentiary hearing which would take days to prepare for and probably a day to try.

Burden of proof is on the state that that's JFK in those photos.

Doesn't help them anyway!

Quote:Now, you also agree with Chris Davidson that the Z film is altered, as you said over on EF. So your case would now entail two evidentiary hearings. (I think they are called 402 hearings in California.)

I agree that the Zapruder film proves conspiracy no matter whether it was altered or not.

Thank you Chris for citing something other than microanalyses of inferior evidence.

Quote:The hearing on the Z film, in my opinion, would take over a week.

I'd argue for the authenticity of Z186 to Z255.

Quote:So at your mock trial, that would last about three weeks: go for it buddy. Maybe you can raise the money by some of those films you have on You Tube.

No, my mock trial is based on the FBI report on the autopsy.

You say prosecutors can challenge it -- bring it!

The State of Texas claimed JFK was shot in the back of the neck...You think that's defensible?

Messages In This Thread
State of Texas vs Lee Harvey Oswald: Autopsy x rays - by Cliff Varnell - 02-12-2017, 02:31 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Harvey In Hungary Brian Doyle 7 580 21-03-2024, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --- Part IV / The X-Rays Gil Jesus 0 101 02-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Evidence of a Frontal Shot --Part III: The Autopsy Photos Gil Jesus 0 119 27-02-2024, 01:40 PM
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 273 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 311 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 345 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 363 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 382 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 475 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 614 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM