Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More proof Oswald not at the Cuban Embassy - LITAMIL-9
Jim DiEugenio Wrote:I really hope everyone understands how crucial this material is.

It makes me sick we had to wait for it for over a half century. And the MSM did not note it in that two week deluge in late October early November.

To me this stuff is crucial. As Dan Hardway said in an interview with David Giglio, it just might end up when everything is out there that the CIA made up an entire legend about Oswald being in Mexico City.

As Hoover writes in January 1964.... (below)

Angleton/Egerter > Phillips/Hunt > Goodpasture/Scott > Mystery Man & Alvarado....
----

What, if any, is the the strongest argument against the Odio sisters being wrong about our Oswald being at their door and in their home?

Mrs. ODIO. I kept saying it can't be to myself; it just can't be. I mean it couldn't be, but when my sister walked into the hospital and she said, "Sylvia, have you seen the man?" And I said, "Yes." And she said, "That was the man that was at the door of my house." So I had no doubts then.

Or why shouldn't we believe DURAN.... about the 28th...

CORNWELL - During this period was your normal work week, did it include Saturdays?
Tirado- Yes.

Cornwell - Is it possible that, in addition to his visits on Friday, he also came back the following day on Saturday morning?
TIRADO - No.

CORNWELL - How can you be sure of that?
TIRADO - Because, uh, I told you before, that it was easy to remember, because not all the Americans that came there were married with a Russian woman, they have live(d) in Russian and uh, we didn't used to fight with those people because if you, they came for going to Cuba, so apparently they were friends, no? So we were nice to them with this man we fight, I mean we had a hard discussion so we didn't want to have anything to do with him.
CORNWELL - Okay. I understand that but I don't understand how that really answers the question. In other words, the question is, what is it about the events that makes (sic) you sure that he did not come back on Saturday, and have another conversation with you?
TIRADO - Because I remember the fight. So if he (come) back, I would have remembered.

CORNWELL - Did Azcue work on Saturdays?
TIRADO - Yes, we used to work in the office but not for the public.
CORNWELL - Was there a guard, was there a guard out here at the corner near number seven on your diagram on Saturdays?
TIRADO - Excuse me?
CORNWELL - Was there a doorman out near the area that you marked as number seven, on the diagram?
TIRADO - Yes, but on Saturday he never let people ...
CORNWELL - Never let people in.
TIRADO - No

Let us also remember that as we find further evidence that Oswald never took this trip... the FBI with people like the McFarlands and the Aussie girls accomplish the same thing they did with Bledsoe, put Oswald where they claim he was despite his not being there.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9293&stc=1]

Attached Files
.jpg   Hoover double dealing mexico cia.jpg (Size: 329.08 KB / Downloads: 11)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Messages In This Thread
More proof Oswald not at the Cuban Embassy - LITAMIL-9 - by David Josephs - 30-01-2018, 04:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 264 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 302 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 335 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 355 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 373 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 464 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 609 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 446 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 565 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 493 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM