Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CIA’s detailed study of the Hitler Plot was to be used against Castro
Anthony Thorne Wrote:A Kindle version of the Ganis book is now readable as a preview on the Amazon site. You can see the contents, read Dick Russell's intro, and check out the initial pages of the volume. The full Kindle version will be available shortly, as will, I assume, the print version of the book. I think this suggests Skyhorse remains keen to bring the book to the public, rather than otherwise.

https://www.amazon.com/Skorzeny-Papers-E...18a8348879

I'm sold. It dovetails perfectly with some research I've been working on. I can confirm from my own sources yet to be published information on 'ex'-Nazis working with those who planned and carried out the JFK Assassination [and some other things.....]. Looks like a great book....!! One of Skorzeny's last acts during the War was a secret mission I know about along with Gen. Hans Kammler - who mysteriously disappeared at the end of the War. The official version has it that Kammler committed suicide on the last day of the War. For decades I have quietly been working on the Kammler story and can confirm here, now that Kammler was under control of the US Military from the end of the War. Kammler was in charge of ALL Nazi Secret Weapons and in the top ten most important men in Nazi Germany, even if his name is hardly known. I was the first person to get any US Govt. documents on Kammler and they confirmed to me the above fact. Since, I and a group I work with have found other documents confirming this. Some books will be out soon on this complex matter....but I digress....Skorzeny was also in the top tiers in Hitler's mind and later became top tier secret commando for US Intelligence. It is well known he was involved in Operation Condor with the CIA - so being involved in Dallas is hardly a big step......
As I said, I am currently working on other 'ex'-Nazis involved in the events of Dallas. Skorzeny was not the only one.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
CIA’s detailed study of the Hitler Plot was to be used against Castro - by Peter Lemkin - 26-06-2018, 06:53 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Detailed discussion and analysis of the H&L evidence David Josephs 105 292,738 24-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  It never stops: Castro killed Kennedy Jim DiEugenio 0 1,582 09-01-2020, 05:57 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kamala Harris: A Study in Showboating Jim DiEugenio 30 15,206 05-08-2019, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  JFK and the Willard Hotel Plot Jim DiEugenio 9 5,677 24-03-2019, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Alan Ford
  A Theory On The Genesis Of The Plot Peter Lemkin 2 11,153 05-06-2018, 10:15 AM
  13 SEPTEMBER 1960 Detailed Bio Report on Guy Banister David Josephs 1 4,245 15-03-2018, 07:20 AM
Last Post: James Lewis
  HERMINIO DIAZ GARCIA - is in a report on CASTRO Assassination attepts David Josephs 1 3,561 02-03-2018, 05:47 AM
  Freeport Sulphur, the Castro Plots, and the Indonesia Coup Scott Kaiser 46 33,611 17-05-2017, 01:32 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Castro's Brilliant 11/23/63 speech Jim DiEugenio 14 13,136 11-02-2017, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Lisa Pease on Freeport Sulphur, the Castro Plots and the Indonesia Coup Jim DiEugenio 15 9,141 04-01-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle