Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D
Quote:I feel badly that I was so hostile about Walt's interview and implicitly his work. It's just that I have never actually seen the list of criticisms so many people have of JV Baker.

I was just tremendously let down because Walt's criticisms were what I would call "make-weight" arguments. (Those are arguments that would be made by the defense attorney for Charles Manson, for instance).

Of course the entire Judy Vary Baker story (and her reputation) hinge on the nature of the "weaponized cancer" project. It would have been nice if Walt at least took a position on whether there actually WAS a weaponized cancer project.

I agree, on one hand most folks could've displayed a more diplomatic approach in disqualifying and or discrediting her information, however, not everyone will take a professional venue in order to dispose of the information many have been told, some folks are rather quick with conclusions, they're usually their first thoughts, (judgemental) not what I usually call a person's instincts, instincts lead to gut feelings, and gut feelings lead anyone believing what they feel is truth?

When you have someone in their 70's that forms a constant pattern of remembering exact events, tales, stories and conversations that happened 50 + years ago that in itself is pretty hard to beleive, I do admit at 55, I can remember things, bits and pieces of things I did when I was four years old, at 13, I still have a difficult time in remembering what excatly my father said to me on the day he was murdered, although, I remember the time I spent with my father before he left for work. I remember our conversation, but not every excat word, my point is, when JVB and I talked at the conference, the one thing that stuck in my mind is how she always started her conversation after asking her a question is, well, Lee told me this, or, I found out through Lee that this happened, etc. etc. etc. So, my question would be how does she remember her conversations with Lee so well that she goes into great detail?

Messages In This Thread
JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D - by Scott Kaiser - 31-05-2019, 02:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,743 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,380 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,266 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,868 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,750 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Does anyone have Walt Brown's Master Analytic Chronology? Myra Bronstein 14 9,110 23-01-2015, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Roger DeLaria
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,374 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Michael Baden isn't sure about Michael Brown's wounds Tracy Riddle 2 3,209 18-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,808 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive Charles Drago 83 58,941 16-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin