Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone have Walt Brown's Master Analytic Chronology?
Does anyone have Walt Brown's Master Analytic Chronology: The Death of President John F. Kennedy November 22, 1963 (AKA "The Project")?
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/DPQ/MasChronOrder.htm

Given it's (understandably high) price tag I'd like to get input on it before I consider coughing up the $125. And I'd need to join DPQ first I assume as it's only available to members.

Any opinions?

Myra Bronstein Wrote:Does anyone have Walt Brown's Master Analytic Chronology: The Death of President John F. Kennedy November 22, 1963 (AKA "The Project")?
http://www.manuscriptservice.com/DPQ/MasChronOrder.htm

Given it's (understandably high) price tag I'd like to get input on it before I consider coughing up the $125. And I'd need to join DPQ first I assume as it's only available to members.

Any opinions?

I do not have it but was a subscriber to DPQ and in a mailing Walt made re the Chronology he said it was only going to be made available to subscribers.
But I can email and find out if he's lifted that restriction, as he did ask me to mention the book on the forum.
Dawn
William Kelly made a post about this on the Education Forum. I think he said it's now available.
It is available, and it's massive. Individual ebooks of the various volumes (there are over a dozen) are on Amazon, and Walt at one point (maybe still) was selling a CD containing Word documents of all those same volumes for people to print out themselves if they cared to.

I own the entire chronology and have read just a portion of it, but what I have read is very good. I can post more specific details about the volumes (right down to word count) if there's an interest, but I'll state up front that the four volumes of the main chronology in their totality (not including the massively detailed supplemental volumes) are just over six million words long, or about four times the length of Bugliosi's RECLAIMING HISTORY.

Edit - this is what I posted on the Education Forum about it a day or two ago -

Quote:All the various volumes of it (and there are nearly 20 volumes - four main volumes of the Chronology proper, then a dozen or more appendix volumes on various subjects) are available on Amazon. if anyone wants to read the most assassination-heavy volume, grab 'DEATH', the second part of the Chronology. It's around 1600 A4 pages in print form, and has (as an example) about 100 pages or so just devoted to the minute of JFK's assassination. The first volume, 'DYNASTY', covers events prior to the shooting, DISAPPOINTMENT covers the Warren Commission, and DISCOVERY covers the years after that, and each of those is again around 1500 pages long.

The appendix volumes are also fascinating - in the medical volume, Walt goes through all the medical testimony from Warren Commission, to the HSCA, to the AARB period, and annotates it with footnotes that highlight contradictions in testimony and other observations. A volume on the U-2 Powers flight and shootdown over Russia follows the entire Powers trial and the machinations of the CIA through that period. There are volumes on the witnesses in Dealy Plaza, and a volume on the testimony of folks who were in the motorcade. I'm just scratching the surface here.

As a final note, Walt chronologically deconstructs Judith Baker's assertions from her ME AND LEE volume to match them against documented events, and methodically rips her narrative apart throughout much of his first 'DYNASTY' volume. It's grimly funny - he's not a fan of her book at all.

Walt's chronology is well worth a read in part or whole if anyone is interested.
I bought one from Walt this past Fall, but haven't really jumped into it yet. From a quick glance, it looks real good. Definitely a lot to chew on.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
The Chronology is only available in Kindle on Amazon.

Forced Kindle.
I believe he initially had them available on CDrom, and then after selling those went to digital. I don't have a kindle, so I contacted Walt and was able to get a CD from him directly. If someone wants a cd, I would contact Walt at his email, he might be able to procure one for you.
When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth.
Same here, I bought several CD's of him containing the articles and his master piece, the volume of it all is rather daunting.......but it's gotta be read :-)
I have a 2010 PDF version I downloaded from some website years ago. It's 54 megabytes and 12,000 pages according to Adobe.
I could be wrong, but I think I remember the master chronology being upwards of 30,000 pages.:Confusedhock::

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,624 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Michael Baden isn't sure about Michael Brown's wounds Tracy Riddle 2 3,201 18-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive Charles Drago 83 58,873 16-07-2014, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Master Class with John Hankey by Seamus Coogan Jim DiEugenio 2 3,116 30-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Walt Brown's Assassination Chronology now in ebook form Anthony Thorne 4 3,797 15-10-2013, 02:32 PM
Last Post: Anthony Thorne
  Madeleine Brown's Son was not Lyndon Johnson's Son Adele Edisen 13 22,913 30-11-2012, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  Funny line from walt brown book Edwin Ortiz 4 3,950 21-02-2012, 12:48 AM
Last Post: Adele Edisen
  New Jesse Ventura Interview on Black Op Radio, plus a reading from the "The JFK Chronology Bernice Moore 0 2,228 03-12-2011, 02:14 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  huge NEW CHRONOLOGY plus Bernice Moore 0 2,112 04-11-2011, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore