Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Two Big Problems with the Passenger Elevator
A researcher whose opinion I trust recently contacted me and informed me that "Running Woman" in the Couch film is actually Karen Hicks, a brunette co-worker of the blond-haired Calvery. And Hicks is probably the woman at the left part of the entranceway in the Darnell enlargement.

My best guess is that Calvery was 20-30 seconds behind her. She had briefly spoken to Shelley at the peninsula; Lovelady, in his HSCA interview, acknowledged that he was there then.

Hicks' arrival-  and thereby Calvery's even later arrival-  seems to weaken the idea that Lovelady was the figure still lingering halfway up the steps. And strengthen the argument that this was Molina.

I also forgot to mention-  in my list of evidence favoring a west elevator escape-  that the problems Truly had calling for an elevator on the 1st floor weren't even mentioned until testimony time 4 months later. Not to the DPD, FBI or Secret Service, and the only mention at all about elevators in the press came in the December 7 Detroit Free Press:

"Both back elevators were up at the top, which was strange, I guess, since everyone should have been out to lunch. I didn't think about it at the time, though. I pointed to the stairs.

"The policeman ran up the stairs ahead of me..."

The full excerpt is on p. 58 of Death of the Lunchroom Hoax. I pointed out that Truly was telling one thing to the authorities but another thing to the news reporters.

And a further cloud of suspicion regarding the west elevator is added by this latest essay, wherein Leavelle attributes "the freight elevator had not moved" to Adams, but she was telling co-workers  she had heard it move.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two Big Problems with the Passenger Elevator - by Richard Gilbride - 08-02-2021, 03:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Three Problems of Kennedy’s Blood-Stained Shirt Herbert Blenner 8 6,902 17-03-2014, 11:56 AM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  The Elevator Escape Theory Phil Dragoo 0 3,949 11-12-2009, 01:16 PM
Last Post: Phil Dragoo