Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK…
Paul Rigby Wrote:[Oh dear. What have we here? TEC not the assassin? Really. Charles Drago, meet Dan Moldea.

Dan Moldea claims that Sirhan did it. I know and state for the record, here and elsewhere, that Sirhan did NOT shoot RFK.

Don't try to smear me, young man. Better than you have tried and failed.

I'm pretty much done with you, Paul. At least on this subject. I don't know how to deal with your frantic grasping at phantasms and your crippled and crippling "logic" other than to isolate you, on this subject, among a host of true believers for whom logic, common sense, and learning are trumped by ego and ignorance.

Quickdraw McGreer did it. Nobody saw him do it, but he was shielded, so how could he have been seen? Mrs. Kennedy knew, and she punished him with irony. Everyone who noted that shots came from the front and/or side clearly was noting that Greer did it. Everyone who postulates at least one decoy shot is offering proof that Greer did it. Everyone who honestly claimed to see matter being ejected from the car was confirming that Greer's shot was the cause. Everyone who honestly claimed to see an entrance wound on the left temple was confirming that Greer did it. Lyndon Johnson and John Connelly, in fearing the Secret Service, were implicitly acknowledging that Greer did it. There is not a scintilla of evidence to support your absurd, obsessive, simple-minded, and conspiracy-abetting conclustion that Greer did it, but Greer did it. To save the Secret Service. And the most complex cover-up known to man was instituted to protect the SS and its designated hit man.

Okay.

A dedicated entomologist taught a flea to respond to a human commands.

He would say, "Fly, fea," and the flea would fly.

Every time.

Then one day he cut off the flea's wings.

"Fly, flea," he commanded once again.

This time the flea did not fly.

And so the entomologist was prompted to conclude, "When one removes the wings from a flea, the flea becomes deaf."

Get your hearing checked, kid.

But I still love ya.

Messages In This Thread
Discrediting Secret Service complicity in the elimination of JFK… - by Charles Drago - 15-07-2009, 11:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NATO's Secret Armies, Gladio and JFK Jim DiEugenio 3 2,905 20-07-2019, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Brainwashed : The Secret CIA Experiments in Canada John Kowalski 0 6,779 18-12-2017, 04:02 AM
Last Post: John Kowalski
  The Significance of the Still Secret - Secret Service Threat Sheets Peter Lemkin 0 3,335 30-04-2017, 08:07 AM
  The Selectice Service card photo Drew Phipps 26 20,966 08-08-2016, 05:37 AM
  New breaches revealed in report that says Secret Service is ‘in crisis’ Richard Coleman 1 2,973 03-12-2015, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Secret Service agent theory comes back every year, zombie-like Tracy Riddle 5 4,510 30-11-2015, 05:26 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Secret Service Officer Arrested For Burglary With Handgun Richard Coleman 1 2,072 12-04-2015, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  MSM shocked about Secret Service Tracy Riddle 3 3,005 13-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Mind Boggling: Secret Service breakdown or worse... Richard Coleman 22 8,839 03-10-2014, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Martin White
  Bill Simpich's State Secret is completed Alan Dale 20 22,578 20-03-2014, 03:45 AM
Last Post: Jim Hargrove