Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence
Jan Klimkowski Wrote:
Quote:Terry Rawlings
Home | Books | Image Gallery | Publishers | Contact | Links

Brian Jones: Who Killed Christopher Robin? The truth behind the murder of a Rolling Stone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOK SYNOPSIS
In 1969, The Rolling Stones' founder Brian Jones was found dead in the swimming pool of his home, Cotchford Farm, AA Milne's old house. Through exhaustive research, Terry Rawlings has amassed evidence contradicting the official Accidental Death verdict and in this book, he names Jones' murderer. The first ever paperback edition is timed to coincide with a Hollywood movie about Jones's life and death.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paperback: 288 pages

Published by: Helter Skelter Publishing

Publish Date: 21 May 2005

ISBN-10: 1900924811

ISBN-13: 978-1900924818

http://terryrawlings.com/Who%20Killed%20...0Robin.htm

I read this some time ago - it was first published in the early 90s.

Same here Jan. I read all the books on the subject that I'm aware of. And Christoper Robin was an excellent one. There's simply no doubt in my mind that Frank Thoroughgood done the deed. That part is crystal clear.

What's less clear is how he got away with such a blatant crime, and that brings to mind the role of the powerful and hugely wealthy Stones organization, who Thoroughgood directly reported to. Specifically Tom Keylock, who was in perfect position tocover up a murder. Hell, there were all the trademarks of a classic cover: bonfire of the victim's belongings immediately after the crime (like with Pat Tillman), a truncated investigation, threatened/assaulted witnesses. Someone with clout shut the investigation down.

This is not a big picture crime in my opinion, in the sense that the murders of John Lennon and Bob Marley were deep political murders due to the popularity, power, and political activism of the artists. But it is a bigger crime than just Frank Thoroughgood deciding to go all postal on Jones' ass on the spur of the moment. Thoroughgood knew he could get away with it, knew he could intimidate witnesses the second he got out of the pool, knew that the power of the Stones machine was behind him. He knew that the Stones hated and feared Jones because he was the spirit and soul and SOLE founder of the band, and he was going on the start another band --reportedly with John Lennon, but I have no idea if that's true. (Recent descriptions of him as A founding member are BS; he was THE founding member.)

Of course the cover up will continue, but it's good that it's getting a bit of publicity nonetheless.

Messages In This Thread
Police review Rolling Stone Brian Jones death after MoS reveals new evidence - by Myra Bronstein - 31-08-2009, 03:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New evidence of cover up in Dr David Kelly's death. Doctors want inquest. Magda Hassan 95 73,394 12-05-2016, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  Evidence Withheld - MLK Tracy Riddle 6 10,095 01-05-2015, 04:52 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Malcolm X: Evidence of US Intelligence Assassination Paul Rigby 1 8,780 21-02-2015, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  LA Police Department still uses CIA Tom Bowden 2 4,083 16-11-2014, 11:17 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  “Overwhelming” Evidence of Plot to Assassinate Venezuela's Maduro Magda Hassan 8 17,742 13-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Death of Diana Spencer: The Complete Articles. Seamus Coogan 4 4,894 07-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  The Committee - Northern Ireland Death Squads Magda Hassan 6 9,176 31-10-2012, 07:54 PM
Last Post: Jan Klimkowski
  The Awful Grace of God: A review of Larry H's book on the MLK assassination by Marty Hay! Seamus Coogan 0 2,778 27-06-2012, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Seamus Coogan
  The Death of Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-MN) Ed Jewett 14 9,059 10-05-2012, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Robert F. Kennedy Assassination Investigation Records Los Angeles Police Department Records Magda Hassan 1 4,188 01-10-2011, 03:32 AM
Last Post: Bernice Moore