Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Jack White Wrote:I am not a medical professional. The sister of Rich DellaRosa who
IS a medical professional rendered an opinion to Rich that she suffered
from this or a related mental condition. I am persuaded that the opinion
fits this woman, who is very abusive to anyone who disputes her
unbelievable tales.

Jack - as we all know, there are plenty of researchers and witnesses (whether genuine or not) who get angry, even abusive, when their accounts are challenged. It goes with the territory.

Attributing a medical or psychological condition to such a researcher or witness, in the absence of genuine corroborated expert diagnosis, is not acceptable. In my judgement.

I will go further. There are important witnesses in this broad field who have been deliberately diagnosed with medical or psychological conditions in order to discredit their testimony.

So, in my judgement, if such a diagnosis has been made by a qualified professsional, it would be acceptable to report it. However, it would also be acceptable to challenge that diagnosis if there was evidence to do so.

An example is in the affidavit of Dee Ferdinand, the daughter of Colonel Al Carone, who describes the activities of her LSD doctor and CIA-connected shrink uncle Pasquale Carone .

Here is Dee's (DF) testimony in her affidavit. Her father was blowing the whistle on nefarious activities involving deep black drug-dealing:

Quote:RK: And how do you know Pasquale Carone?
DF: He is my father's brother.
RK: This was the same uncle who was the physician?
DF: Psychiatrist.
RK: Who is the psychiatrist. And do you speak with your uncle?
DF: No I don't.
RK: Now when your father became ill, being a psychiatrist, your uncle would have certain medical skills.
Was he involved in any treatment with your father?
DF: No, but he wanted to be.
RK: And he was not allowed?
DF: No.
RK: At whose desire?
DF: My father's but mine because I held the Power of Attorney.
RK: What did your father say about it?
DF: Not to trust his brother under any conditions.
RK: Have you had any dealings with your uncle?
DF: Quite a few.
RK: Excuse me?
DF: Quite a few.
RK: Quite a few. Does he know anything about the property you are seeking?
DF: Yes.
RK: Has he passed that information to you?
DF: About any property?
RK: Right.
DF: My uncle will not help me in any way. My uncle told me I am opening up a Pandora's box. My uncle told me if I continued, I would be disowned by him. My uncle thinks I am totally crazy and that I need to be put on Thorazine. He has stated that he would get medical care for me because I need to drop all of this nonsense and it will only cause a problem within the family.

http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/feature_a...isting.htm

Jack White Wrote:If you wish, delete my message. This whole thread is irrelevant
and only diverts attention away from more important matters.
I don't care about JVB at all. She is either a very sick person or
a planted disinformation agent, in my opinion...IF I am allowed to
have an opinion.

Jack

Jack, with respect, it's not that simple as your friend, James Fetzer, started this thread.

However, I thank you for responding so quickly, and it may be that the DPF Mods decide to delete some of the exchanges about this matter.
"It means this War was never political at all, the politics was all theatre, all just to keep the people distracted...."
"Proverbs for Paranoids 4: You hide, They seek."
"They are in Love. Fuck the War."

Gravity's Rainbow, Thomas Pynchon

"Ccollanan Pachacamac ricuy auccacunac yahuarniy hichascancuta."
The last words of the last Inka, Tupac Amaru, led to the gallows by men of god & dogs of war

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Jan Klimkowski - 01-03-2010, 12:37 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,630 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,996 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,094 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,631 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,329 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,261 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,863 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,360 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke