Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JACK HAS REPEATED THE CLAIM THAT JUDYTH ADDS NOTHING TO OUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE
CASE THAT SOME MAY EVEN BE TAKING IT SERIOUSLY. HERE ARE THREE COUNTEREXAMPLES:

While I do not agree with all of her opinions--the CIA, military, mafia, and anti-Castro Cubans,
for example, all appear to have been involved in the assassination with shooters--she has good
reasons for holding the views she expresses here, which arise from her role as a witness in NO.

I find all of this especially interesting since a friend, who is also interested in JFK research, has
come for a visit and brought along a three-hour DVD interview of James Files by Wim Dankbaar
and Jim Marrs which we watched last night. I find what Judyth has to say about Files very helpful.

(1) JUDYTH TALKS ABOUT OCHSNER:

Query: Why would Ochsner's friends fund Truth and Consequences, when Garrison was in the
process of investigating JFK assassination?

GARRISON WAS RUNNING ON FUMES BECAUSE NEWSPAPERS SAID HE WAS USING DISTRICT ATTORNEY
FUNDS FOR A PRIVATE QUEST FOR FAME...HE EVEN TOOK OUT HIS [PERSONAL] SAVINGS TO RUN THE
INVESTIGATION....TRUTH AND CONSEQUENCES OFFERED MONEY...AND SUDDENLY, GARRISON DROPS
THE ISSUE ABOUT THE BLACK CADILLAC (WHICH LEADS TO OCHSNER) AND DROPS ALL MENTION OF
OCHSNER...THOUGH "60 MINUTES" FOUND HIS EARLIEST DOCUMENTS WANTED OCHSNER ARRESTED.

Query: Why do you think that the whole conspiracy began in New Orleans? And why did it move to Dallas?

THE BOOK EXPLAINS DETAILS, BUT ROUGHLY, THE ANTI-CASTRO CAMPAIGNS WERE RUN OUT OF MIAMI
AND NEW ORLEANS. ALL THE ASSASSINATION TEAMS AND SEE EYE AYE WERE INVOLVED...WHEN THE
TURN TO KILL KENNEDY WAS DECIDED, THIS MACHINERY WAS RECRUITED...ALONG WITH MAFIA--CARLOS
MARCELLO, WHO BOBBY KENNEDY HAD FORCIBLY AND ACTUALLY ILLEGALLY DEPORTED AND WHO CAME
BACK WITH A BROKEN LEG...MARCELLO'S NEW DEPORTATION TRIAL CULMINATED THE SAME DAY JFK WAS
KILLED--THAT WAS RIGGED THAT WAY...THEY FOUND OUT THE JURY WAS RIGGED...ANYWAY, THEY
PARTIED AND RUBBED IT IN BOBBY'S FACE...MARCELLO SUPPLIED THE HIT MEN, ALONG WITH HELP FROM
GIANCANA, SICILIAN CHARACTERS (I'M TOLD) AND SANTO TRAFFICANTE'S MEN...MARCELLO RAN DALLAS
AS WELL AS NEW ORLEANS..

THE GOVERNMENT DIDN'T SHOOT JFK, THEY JUST PLANNED IT, WITH MILITARY SEE EYE AYE IN THE
FORE...YOU HAVE CHARLES CABELL FIRED BY JFK, MILITARY GENERAL AND SEE EYE AYE HONCHO OVER
BAY OF PIGS...HE IS DISGRACED WHEN FIRED...

HIS BROTHER IS MAYOR OF DALLAS

YOU HAVE JFK COMING TO NEW ORLEANS IN MAY 1962---HIS TRIP IS ARRANGED, PLANNED, AND
EXAMINED BY ALTON OCHSNER,OF AL PEOPLE, AS I HAVE PRESENTED TO YOU IN AN ATTACHED
DOCUMENT. HE GATHERS INFORMATION AND ADVISES HIS TEXAS FRIENDS. HIS BEST FRIENDS
ARE MURCHISON AND BYRD, THE OWNER OF THE TSBD WHERE OSWALD IS HIRED, AND OTHER
OIL MEN...OCHSNER MAKES TRIPS TO WASHINGTON ONCE A WEEK, AS WELL...

[Image: 15z31o0.jpg]

OCHSNER'S BEST FRIENDS ARE CLAY SHAW AND DOCTORS IN DALLAS, SUCH AS DEBLAKEY. THE
NETWORK IS SET UP WITH PERFECT FLOW OF INFORMATION AND HANDLING OF MINOR CHARACTERS.

THERE'S MUCH MORE. THIS IS THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, SUCH AS GUY BANISTER AND GUN-RUNNING,
LINKED TO JACK RUBY, JACK RUBY LINKED TO BIOWEAPONS, BIOWEAPONS LINKED TO OCHSNER,
BIOWEAPONS LINKED TO NIXON.

LINDA MINOR HAS DONE A GREAT JOB OF MAKING THE LINKS. MANY OTHERS HAVE TOO, BUT THEY
DID NOT KNOW ABOUT OCHSNER, WHOSE ROLE WAS VITAL. READ THE BOOK....

[Image: 10wjlfo.jpg]

(2) JUDYTH TALKES ABOUT DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS

LEE TOLD ME THAT DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS WAS THE ONE WHO MASTERMINDED MUCH OF THE
ASSASSINATION OF JOHN F. KENNEDY. HE TOLD ME THAT PHILLIPS AND OTHERS WOULD BE PRESENT
TO WATCH JFK GO DOWN. ADDITIONAL DETAILS ARE IN THE BOOK. PHILLIPS REPORTED THAT HE HAD
URINATED ON KENNEDY'S GRAVE.

WHEN I FOUND A WITNESS WHO KNEW SHAWN PHILLIPS, I KNEW THIS WAS DAVID ATLEE PHILLIPS'
NEPHEW. I OBTAINED INFORMATION BECAUSE I KNEW ENOUGH ABOUT PHILLIPS TO GET IT FROM
SHAWN'S FRIEND, AN ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR WHO BECAME QUITE ANGRY WITH ME FOR BRINGING THE
LEAD FORWARD, FOR I PASSED THE INFORMATION TO A GOOD RESEARCHER, GARY BUELL, WHO HUNTED
SHAWN PHILLIPS DOWN. THE RESULT WAS MORE INFORMATION OF USE IN THE CASE:

'Gary Buell was in discussion with Sean Phillips, David Phillips nephew. His old man
had suspected or had heard that old Davey boy had in some way been involved in the
assassination. Jim (Seans dad) and Dave apparently had a fall out about it. Phillips was
dying of lung cancer, he called up Jim, who asked "Were you in Dallas that day?" Dave
answers, "Yup," and Jim hung up the phone on him.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/phpBB3/view...2&start=165

Email from Shawn Phillips

The "Confession", you refer to was not in so many words as such. I cannot remember
the time frames involved, but this was what was told to me by my father, James Atlee
Phillips, who is deceased. He said that David had called him with reference to his
(Davids), invitation to a dinner, by a man who was purportedly writing a book on the CIA.
At this dinner, was also present a man who was identified only as the "Driver". David
told Jim that he knew the man was there to identify him as Raul Salcedo, whose name you
should be familiar with, if your research is accurate in this matter. David then told Jim
that he had written a letter to the various media, as a "Preemptive Strike" , against any
and all allegations about his involvement in the JFK assassination. Jim knew that David
was the head of the "Retired Intelligence Officers of the CIA", or some such
organization, and that he was extremely critical of JFK, and his policies. Jim knew at
that point, that David was in some way, seriously involved in this matter and he and David
argued rather vehemently, resulting in a silent hiatus between them that lasted almost
six years according to Jim. Finally, as David was dying of irreversible lung cancer, he called Jim
and there was apparently no reconciliation between them, as Jim asked David pointedly,
"Were you in Dallas on that day"? David said, "Yes", and Jim hung the phone up.

Shawn Phillips is a musician. This is his website: http://www.shawnphillips.com

His family tie to David Atlee Phillips is explained here:
http://www.shawnphillips.com/james.html

(3) JUDYTH TALKS ABOUT JAMES FILES

IT GETS SO TOUGH, BEING A WITNESS. YOU MAKE ENEMIES BECAUSE YOUR TESTIMONY DOESN'T FIT
THEIR THEORIES. WIM IS A FRIEND, BUT HE ACTUALLY YELLED AT ME AND GOT RED IN THE FACE
BECAUSE FILES HAD SAID SOME THINGS ABOUT LEE THAT WERE NOT TRIUE, TO WIT:

1) LEE COULD DRIVE--THIS IS CORRECT---BUT WHEN JIMMY SAID HE AND LEE STOPPED TO GET FOOD AT
A CONVENIENCE STORE INSTEAD OF AT A RESTAURANT, AND DESCRIBED GETTING JUNK FOOD, I KNEW
LEE ONLY ATE CINNAMON ROLLS AS 'JUNK FOOD' AND DID NOT DRINK OR SMOKE AND HAD TOLD ME ON
THE PHONE THAT HE HAD BEEN FASTING AND EVEN GOING WITHOUT WATER TO DISCIPLINE HIMSELF, BUT
NOT TO WORRY, HE HAD LOST WEIGHT BUT NOW WAS PUTTING IT ON WITH GOOD, HEALTHY FOOD, NO
JUNK FOOD.

THAT STUCK STUBBORNLY IN MY HEAD WHEN JIMMY SAID THEY STOPPED AND GOT JUNK FOOD. LEE
WOULD HAVE TAKEN JIMMY TO A DECENT RESTAURANT. LEE WAS CAREFUL WITH MONEY AND HE NEVER
ONCE TOOK US TO EAT FAST FOOD. COKES WERE THE LIMIT,

WE LOVED ICE CREAM

JIMMY SAID ONE THING CORRECT, SO I BELIEVE HE MET LEE OSWALD BUT IS NOT TELLING
EVERYTHING AS IT HAPPENED, OR HE HEARD IT FROM SOMEBODY WHO MET LEE. LEE HAD
A TINY SCAR NOBODY NOTICES ON HIS LIP. WIM ASKED ME HOW LEE GOT THE SCAR AND
I TOLD HIM, IN THE MARINES DURING BOOT CAMP, AND EXPLAINED THE INCIDENT.

NOW, FILES KNEW IT, TOO, AND I CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW HE DID.

IN SHORT, FILES KNOWS THINGS, YES, HE DOES. BUT THE JUNK FOOD INCIDENT TELLS ME
THAT SOME OF IT IS MADE UP. HIS VOICE STRESS ANALYSIS TEST SOWS THAT HE IS MOSTLY
TELLING THEIR TRUTH, HOWEVER, AND THAT THING IS SOLID AND GOOD--UNLIKE THE LIE
DETECTOR TESTS, WHICH "60 MINUTES" STUDIED AND THEN FORBADE ME TO EVER TAKE
BECAUSE I AM TOO EMOTIONAL. SUPPOSEDLY THOSE TESTS WORK BECAUSE YOU DO NOT
HAVE ANY EMOTON IF YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF SOMEBODY SAID,
DID YOU SEE OSWALD DIE ON TV AND I FALL APART?

VOICE STRESS ANALYSIS TEST SHOWED LEE TOLD THE TRUTH THAT HE DID NOT SHOOT
ANYBODY. IT SHOULD BE OUT THERE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST IN VINDICATING LEE OSWALD,
THAT'S HOW GOOD VSA IS.

[quote name='Jack White' post='186779' date='Mar 14 2010, 06:17 AM']
[quote name='Pamela McElwain-Brown' post='186769' date='Mar 14 2010, 02:48 AM']
[quote name='James H. Fetzer' post='186753' date='Mar 13 2010, 06:20 PM']
But some, such as Judyth, are first and foremost WITNESSES, even though she has
proven to be very adept at RESEARCH. Her beliefs about Lee Oswald are based upon
her (presumptive) personal experience and there is no reason to dismiss her on the
grounds that YOU BELIEVE that there were "two Oswalds".[/quote]

Good point. In addition, since Judyth is a witness and Armstrong a researcher, it
might be valuable for Armstrong to actually acknowledge what Judyth is saying and
perhaps rethink and/or tweak his hypotheses at least about LHO in NOLA.
[/quote]

Armstrong is NOT a researcher. He builds custom homes in Hawaii.
Armstrong has NO hypotheses about LHO in NOLA.
Armstrong presents conflicting documentations.
Documentation cannot be "rethought".
Read the book.

As for me, I care not at all whether JVB's tales are 100 percent true or 100 percent
false. Whichever it is, nothing she says, whether true or false, adds one iota to our
knowledge of the JFK assassination. I believe everyone should be free to form
individual opinions about this instead of being ridiculed for being in one camp or the
other. My only interest is in truth. If her every statement could be shown to be true,
nobody yet has explained why it matters. Everything she says is more National Enquirer
material than important information. My main concern is that JVB is divisive and
disruptive. I suggest a moratorium till her book comes out, to see exactly what she
claims.
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 15-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,630 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,996 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,093 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,631 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,328 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,261 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,863 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,358 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke