Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH COMMENTS ON THE MEDICAL TREATMENT OF JACK RUBY:

Regarding the medical team brought from the outside into Parkland Hospital to "treat' Jack Ruby, who died some 29 days after admission to Parkland: I consider Ruby a murder victim there, due to medical neglect. The team brought in made sure he would not survive.

We have large volumes of ascites fluid withdrawal made very late, at least twice, showing Ruby was drowning in his own lung fluids. They could have withdrawn the fluid earlier and saved him agony. Knowing his blood clot risk, they failed to place elastic stockings on his legs, according to my interview notes with his day guard, Al Maddox.

[Image: oswjgo.jpg]

Several of these doctors were connected to New Orleans originally--training at Touro, Charity, and Tulane where Ochsner ruled.

Further, the bioweapon was brought to Texas by Lee Oswald en route to Mexico City, and a clone of it was dropped off in Houston prior to his going by bus across the border. He was flown into Houston and never rode a bus there. The Warren Commission was never able to prove that he rode a bus there, but simply assumed he did not fly because he was 'poor.' (!!!!)

He had purchased a bus ticket to Houston, indeed--the same night, at about 11:30 PM, Aug. 31st, that we returned from Jackson, or the very next day. The ticket was purchased that far in advance so it would not be connected with the expected death of the victim(s) at Jackson who had been injected. He was supposed to leave directly for Mexico City upon receiving that news.

Lee H. Oswald waited with anxiety because Ruth Paine had to arrive before he was ordered to leave for Mexico City, for he did not want to leave Marina alone with June.

The ticket bought in advance was because he would have to "use it" as soon as the prisoner died. It would cover his actual trips to Houston and Dallas by plane: on the record, he would seem to be traveling by bus to Houston. That was not true.

Ruth Paine was delayed several days in Washington, DC, etc., where she visited her CIA-connected relatives, before arriving as planned in New Orleans to pick up the heavily pregnant Marina and June. Lee and Marina wept because he had told her he would probably never see her again.

This is in the book Marina and Lee, the official version that besmirches Lee, and one reason why my book is called "Me and Lee."

Ruth Paine stayed two days before they left for Irving, TX (suburb of Dallas). Paine took Marina to visit the French Quarter with the kids in the evening. Lee did not go with them. This is because Lee and I had been together in the french Quarter and I had posed as Marina there. Lee would not accompany Marina to the French Quarter because to be seen with her might have caused people, then, to wonder who "I" was. We had been there so often.

The book "Marina and Lee" provides much corroboration for my presence in Lee Oswald's life through many more such entries, and it is a book that should be at hand while reading Me and Lee.

In my blog, I intend to present the many instances in the 'official biography' written by McMillan, a CIA asset, that provide support for my own statements and for many events--such as Lee refusing to go with Marina to the french Quarter, Lee refusing to tell Marina he worked at Reily Coffee and saying he worked at Leon Israel Coffee Co. instead--a company located further down Magazine St.

Marina Oswald did visit Leon Israel Coffee Co. looking for Lee and realized he did not work there.

Lee and I were often in each other's company outside at lunchtime near Reily's, and he did not want Marina to see us together. McMillan calls Lee's telling Marina he worked elsewhere as "ANOTHER POINTLESS...LIE" THAT LEE MADE. It was not pointless. It hid a relationship that involved clandestine lab work and Lee's role in that.

After I left New Orleans, Lee was told to stop doing pro-Castro things and to just be quiet in New Orleans. He spent much time at home during this time, though he was often gone all day long, as well. He had to be ready to leave as soon as the prisoner(s) died.

It was eventually learned that the prisoner of concern was about to die. In fact, death occurred for one prisoner at 28 days after first injection.

The word came two days after Ruth Paine's arrival.

When that word came, Paine and Marina took off for Irving, and Lee took off for Houston. But not by bus.

The bus ticket was not used by Lee, but a RETURN PORTION of the ticket was used by his pilot, Hugh Ward, to get Ward back to New Orleans from Baton Rouge, where he had left the plane at Chennault Field, for it had been supplied to them by Schlumberger Co., who kept the plane at Chennault Field, or sometimes at Hull Field...

I have background files on these matters.

Ward was upset because his car was left behind at Houma when he flew Lee to Hull Field outside Houston for what would be a flight from there to Dallas to establish Lee Oswald as 'not' going to Mexico City. He used part of the bus ticket to help get him partially back again, and it would 'help' it seem that "Lee' returned to New Orleans when he was actually on his way to Mexico City. So many false trails were laid.

[Image: 243grcg.jpg]

Sightings of Lee in Dallas occurred the same day he was supposed to be 'riding the bus to Houston' -- and one or more of these are correct. This was part of the cover-up to hide Lee's trip to Mexico City.

Of course the truth is that they wished to EXPOSE Lee as being in Mexico City to trap him as a patsy, but Lee did not know this at the end of September. He was content with impersonations also, as he believed they were created to disguise his true mission to Mexico City.

The WC could never understand nor did they ever look into how part of the ticket back to New Orleans from Baton Rouge was used--I may have a segment of that wrong as I do not have the files, but a portion of the ticket was used by Hugh Ward. Maybe another portion of the ticket was given to a kid for use part way also; I do not know which portion.

WHAT IS A FACT IS THAT THE FINAL LEG OF THE TICKET TO HOUSTON WAS NEVER USED. Lee himself never used any of that ticket--it was a cover for his trip by plane. WC could never prove he was on a bus to Houston and had to conclude, as said before, that he was too poor to have flown to Houston.

Knowing this, we then see that Lee, about to leave Houston by bus for Mexico, is given a FRESH SUPPLY of the bioweapon, for two possibilities exist:

1) Haslam suggests it is possible that Lee was fooled into handing over the bioweapon that was real, and was given a fake substitute under the guise that it was two days younger in age (shelf life period limited, this was important). It was then out of Ochsner's control. In this way the bioweapon was transferred to M.D. Anderson/Baylor.

or

2) Lee DID receive a true clone. If so, the bioweapon had already been transferred to M.D. Anderson/Baylor and was out of Ochsner's control.

Either way, the bioweapon got out of Ochsner's control and into the hands of Texas doctors.

Jack Ruby was aware that a LARGE BORE (painful) needle was necessary to inject cancer cells INTO THE BLOODSTREAM.

The silly experiments mentioned by Moore, et al, in 1964 newspapers about injecting foreign (cancer) cells into muscle tissue are red herrings for what the bioweapon was designed to do and how it was administered.

Injections into muscle issue always resulted in abscesses and did not work. This was a ploy given to the press to make it seem that any cancer injections they heard of in experiments with prisoners were not given into the bloodstream, into the lungs, or kidneys or other areas where the cells could move freely, and if the patient's immune system was compromised (as in patients with cancer, or (later) those with AIDS, or those exposed to too much x-irradiation, a SUPER cancer (not ordinary cancers) could take off and engulf the victim, with death in 4-8 weeks.
Ruby died 29 days after his diagnosis.

They later said he must have had cancer for a long time, but in fact, he was being watched by the prison doctors (at his peril) at all times. It was in prison that Jack Ruby was injected by a doctor from Chicago, who vanishes afterwards. Maddox gave us that information. University of Chicago had close contacts with Dr. Mary Sherman and others in the New Orleans project.

Ruby knew he was being injected with cancer cells because they did not inject him in muscle tissue but into the bloodstream, with a painful, large bore needle that would not get clogged with the invisible, but 'sticky' cancer cells. He had been to Dave Ferrie's...I have not gone into all details in the book about our discussion there, with Ruby, due to space problems, but the reader of the book will know the subject of cancer research there was brought up when macerated tumors are described sitting in a blender in Ferrie's refrigerator.

Ruby was aware of the details, such as how injected cancer could 'take.' He brought money from Texas to help fund the project.

Newspaper articles talking about injections into the arm, etc. make the doctors look like heroes. In truth, you are under no danger from a cancer injection into muscle tissue. It's rejected as a foreign substance. Only if it gets into the bloodstream and is not filtered out as, for example, if it grows too fast and gets lodged in the lung, uterine, kidney or liver tissues where there is a god blood supply but the body can't filter it out through the lymph nodes, and it 'takes root'--think how the 'foreign tissue' of a baby can 'take root' in the uterus--a very vigorous, enhanced cancer placed in the bloodstream of a person with a compromised immune system will take off and will be unstoppable. Note that recently in China, a doctor has been indicted for injecting cancer cells into the uteruses of women and giving many women cancer, for which he then received money to 'cure' them.

JVB

[Image: 5jzk9g.jpg]

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?...3#msg34313

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 18-03-2010, 03:42 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,624 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,995 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,084 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,628 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,327 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,261 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,862 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,355 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke