Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Quote:Mr. Mack,
Do you do any research yourself? Perhaps you could give us a sample of constructive work. I get so tired of watching you attempt to destroy what other people do.
Linda, I’m not a researcher. I’m a reader.

I identify myself with the left, and I deplore its failure to grapple with deep political realities. I’m groping for answers.

With that in mind, let me give you a view from the outside:

There are people like John Newman, John Armstrong, Gerald McKnight, Jim DiEugenio, Peter Dale Scott, Michael Parenti, Nafeez Ahmed, Paul Thompson, Naomi Klein, Richard Dolan, Michel Chossudovsky, Gary Webb, Michael Ruppert, Nick Bryant - the list goes on and on - who are formidable researchers, who are self-moderating, and who are assiduous in their use of language.

And there are people Alex Jones, Jeff Rense, and Jim Fetzer, any one of whom has never met an outlandish theory he didn’t like, or gone on to pimp for fun and profit.

Fetzer is the Fox News viewer’s idea of a conspiracy theorist. He’s a walking straw man. A unilateral wrecking ball. A crude sensationalist. You need only look at the way he helped plunge 9/11 truth into ridicule to get the picture. You want this man as your grand poobah? Take him, please.

I despise what I perceive to be his dishonesty, his insidiousness, and his gaseous arrogance. I will not kiss the man’s hem like so many people here.

For the last time: if Jim Fetzer was authentic, he wouldn’t piggyback his theories onto Judyth Vary Baker’s words. That is my point, in a nutshell.

And while I’m saddened to see her letter of support, I’m not surprised. I think Fetzer is giving Judyth Baker bad counsel, probably coaching her, and I certainly don’t think it’s beneath him to exploit the woman for whatever unfathomably Fetzer-esque reason he has for doing it.

Let me reiterate: he controls the information.

If he’d given Baker an honest account of my argument, she would know that I called for a fair hearing. I said it at the very beginning of the thread. I said it more than once. I’ll say it again and again. I believe Judyth Vary Baker deserves justice.

But Jim Fetzer couldn’t even muster an honest account of my argument to the very board I posted it to.

Lest we forget, Jim Fetzer also edited the words of another person – his alleged “expert” – but lacked the consideration to explain why he did it to this board. His cranky excuse, when pushed – “because he asked me to” – is too little, too late.

The only consolation we can take is that Fetzer’s “expert”, at last glance, was actually making a serious reference to the Monarch Program and "Presidential Models". I implore any sober student of the history of mind control and human experimentation who reads this board to consider that for a moment.

The Monarch Program. Presidential Models.

This is an appalling insult to the victims and survivors of real human experiments.

This is Fetzer’s “expert”. Who is also piggybacking his theories onto Baker’s words.

Fetzer’s response to my prodding meanwhile has been page after page of abuse, long accusatory screeds of classic mumbo-Jimbo and, finally, his declaration that I have an “agenda”. Which is actually the one thing he’s gotten right. I do indeed have an agenda, and that’s to make an honest man out of Dr. Jim Fetzer.

If it means getting banned from here, it’s still worth it.

There are dark times ahead. Our only weapon is the truth.

Many thanks to those who actually read and tried to understand what I was trying to say in this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Adrian Mack - 22-03-2010, 06:46 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,624 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,995 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,085 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,628 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,327 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,261 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,862 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,355 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke