Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Possible real reasons for the long term surveillance and Psyops of Judyth Vary?

If anyone wants to know you have my permission to tell them your "psyops expert" is now
partly retired, has a Ph.D. from a big ten University, is a Psychologist Emeritus who was
in private practice for over 35 years, retired his licenses in psychology and marriage &
family therapy recently; has worked with quite a few intel victims over the years and
some in the business too; has done various types of consulting which included consulting
to medical facilities and other businesses, managed several businesses over the years;
and did extensive participant observation research in these matters and others along the
way.

The real reasons for the long term surveillance and Psyops of Judyth Vary?

Jim, I re-though the whole Judyth Vary matter and had a new idea of what may be the real
reason she has been so harassed for so many years. I may be completely off base but
consider this. You may want to share this with Judyth and she what she thinks. This
came to me after many different evaluations and consideration of almost every possible
scenario based on what I know so far. Maybe once Judyth's book is out and I buy a copy
and read it I can figure a better explanation, but I doubt it.

I think Oshner selected Judyth as a young recruit because he found out about her
exceptional intelligence, her creativity and research gifts and because he felt certain
she would be highly loyal and also very deniable as a bioweapon expert if she was able to
succeed in development of that bioweapon to get Castro and other "enemies of the state"
as he expected her to be able to.

Was it his relative who got cancer from the SV-40 viral fragment contaminants in polio
vaccine or someone else close? Most likely a bifurcated agenda was developed for Judyth
sometime after her work for Oschner began. Perhaps he wanted her to help with the
development of the bio weapon as an assassination tool, but also developed an interest in
using her to assist him in finding a fix for the SV-40 problem, which he was perhaps very
concerned about once he understood its serious ramifications.

It is possible that Judyth actually discovered a cure without realizing it and either
told oschner or someone else close who talked. The company is known for using close
surveillance teams and informants close by on high priority cases, and this would likely
have been done with Oschner, Oswald, Mary Sherman, David Ferrie and others who were
associated.

Perhaps Oschner got the message when Mary Sherman was electrocuted at the lab. Maybe it
was met for him. Could he have decided to set aside any concerns for the SV-40 problems,
since he never took a stand publicly and exposed the horrendous seriousness of this
problem and he seemed to shifted into other matters. Perhaps he understood that he must
avoid the sv-40 matter and maybe he was told to just let it go, that it would be much
better for him if he steered clear of this, that perhaps it was being handled by other
researchers on a secret project, etc.

Could a major agreement between intel, big pharma and government planners emerged to
keep the monkey kidney cell lines that con tained SV-40 fragments growing into perpetuity
with these being used in the manufacture of almost all vaccines in order to further
eugenics, and keep big medicine and big pharma in the very lucrative business fighting
cancers caused by the SV-40 virus fragments, which has included massive amounts of money
spent on medical services and hospitalizations, production and sale of chemotherapy
agents which is also extremely lucrative?

Oschner's importance to the company appears to have diminished quickly as soon as there
was a change of plans, that JFK had to be hit to solve the LBJ/Fed Reserve/Vietnam/Cuban
"problems". Typically the company runs parallel programs to cover any and all
contingencies and selects the one that best fits their needs overall at a particular
time, based on how the total situation develops.

I think it was decided that Oschner's bioweapons program would be abandoned as a solution
to the JFK problem, sidetracked and taken over and absorbed by the DOD (Plum Island,
Dugway Proving Grounds, and eventually the Fort Detrick army biological weapons lab).

I think they likely saw Oschner as a possible security risk and had other plans for the
technology he developed regarding cancer as a bioweapon. Plus they decided to put him to
pasture in cancer society maintenance functions perhaps. I think the bioweapons issue
became so promising that it was decided that civilians like Oschner, even though he had
worked with intel for years, could not give the work enough special attention and would
balk at illegal, deadly covert experiments against large numbers of humans (which wa done
in Korea, Vietnam, and allegedly both Irag wars).

So, maybe Judyth discovered a cure for the SV-40 problem or else discovered an
application or necessary technology to be able to easily do that. I think she doesn't
realize the importance of what she did discover, and sinister forces have been assigned
to birdog her ever since Dealey Plaza to make sure she never put it all together and
shared it with legitimate cancer researchers around the world and the public.

Jim, it seems to me that only something like this would adequately provide a reason for
all the long term surveillance, stalking and hard core, heavy muscle psyops that have
been brought against her. This kind of intel work is expensive and no agency would spend
that much unless it was important. Another possibility is that that the intel work was
privatized to intel departments of a large corporations (this is commonly done these days
and makes deniability and cover much easier.

FURTHER REFLECTIONS:

Jim, part of any cure for many cancers would be first exposing the SV-40 problem world
wide, developing new cell lines for growing vaccines, and making clean vaccines, and
compensating victims through class action lawsuits, like the asbestos problem was taken
care of. (This thinking would quickly lead to the scientists and public wanting all
contaminants removed, especially the Thimerosal "preservative" (50% ethyl mercury, the
worst form of mercury, worse than methyl mercury.)

The other part would be developing the actual treatments to cure cancer, and this could
also in involve the use of good nutrition, nutritional supplements, etc. along with
advanced technology that Judyth perhaps could have been aware of or close to discovering
or would have discovered (or at least that is what intel thought, whether it was
privatized or run out of DOD or Langley or somewhere else inside the us govt.)

The other big issue that is related, is why did the "big boys" in the shadow govt decide
to stop trying to assassinate Castro and instead decide to murder JFK. Well, it is known
that the big boys that ran the shadow govt were into "playing all sides against the
middle", i.e., "perfidious albion" style. It is also known that someone at the highest
levels always tipped Castro off in advance of any plot to assassinate him by any means.
It is also known that he was a member of the council on foreign relations and it has
been rumored that the catholic church was protecting him.

I think the highest controllers in the shadow govt realized that their main concern
overall was "war profiteering" and that they were committed to controlled, limited police
action wars to obtain that, ie perpetual wars, and these would be done by agreement
between all parties, including the enemy. Look at the "Iron Mountain Report" to
understand their thinking. They wanted perpetual, limited war to sell war products, but
they did not want a nuclear WW3.

But in order to do this they had to somehow appease the US military high command, some of
whom were "rabid dogs" who wanted war with the soviets, even nuclear, and even a first
exchange following a staged, inside job supposed nuclear first strike by the soviets. So
the best solution for everyone including J. Edgar Mary and LBJ would be to assassinate
JFK using a military style triangulated hit done by Op-40 (many of which were Cubans
training to retake Cuba) and this Op-40 was a version of room 40 in England during WW2).

So the decision was made to abandon Ochsner's plan of assassinating Castro with the
cancer weapon. And the shadow govt had already come to the conclusion Castro could be
used for their own war profiteering purposes. He could be used to keep the cold war
scare going as means of obtaining plenty of defense funding from congress and the
American people. So Castro once again became our "bad boy" in Cuba, only this time he
was consorting with the Soviets.

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 26-03-2010, 04:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,680 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 10,002 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,141 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,758 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,399 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,268 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,869 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,751 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,380 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,810 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke