Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Bernice Moore Wrote:dawn quote..''In 1995 I learned that Rachel was working here in Austin, as a witress at the Tx. Chile Parlor. So I wrote her a long documented letter and delivered it to her job. I was told she had just left that employ about three days earlier and that the letter would be passed along. At this point she had a listed phone number also, so I called her and left a message. Around this time I told my good friend Austin researcher Richard Bartholomew of my efforts to contact Rachel. RB informed me that Rachel had once met with Lifton and gave him an "off the record" interview, based on his promise that it would be confidential. Lifton, Richard told me, later sold the interview to Hard Copy. (I have seen it).''

dawn is there any proof documentation or such for what richard accused david of, not to stir the pot any further than you have. but that is quite the accusation without...b

I used to have additional proof of this, aside from my own personal experience and what Richard told me. There was an article and a friend of hers or possibly even June, I forget which, but the article said, in part that Rachel had stopped trusting researchers after one sold her confidential story to Hard Copy. (I will have to ask RB his source for this). I probably still have the article around someplace, I have literally boxes and file cabinets devoted to this case and unfortunately not all things are properly labled in the proper file. I do have my letter from Lifton poo pooing and wasting any time speaking with the Oswald daughter's, it is in his book (I find this the best way to keep certain correspondance is just to put it in a book, if any if said correspondance is with an author). My then office (now guest room) had a flood in late 96 and I had to throw away a lot of things so the article may have been in one of those boxes, as I do not recall seeing any of it in years now. So this was all from memory, and my own personal experiences.
Dawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT13K0ayeIU rachel with lifton interview.1991 .....b

Thanx for the vid.

I used to have additional proof of this, aside from my own personal experience and what Richard told me. There was an article and a friend of hers or possibly even June, I forget which, but the article said, in part that Rachel had stopped trusting researchers after one sold her confidential story to Hard Copy. (I will have to ask RB his source for this). I probably still have the article around someplace, I have literally boxes and file cabinets devoted to this case and unfortunately not all things are properly labled in the proper file. I do have my letter from Lifton poo pooing and wasting any time speaking with the Oswald daughter's, it is in his book (I find this the best way to keep certain correspondance is just to put it in a book, if any if said correspondance is with an author). My then office (now guest room) had a flood in late 96 and I had to throw away a lot of things so the article may have been in one of those boxes, as I do not recall seeing any of it in years now. So this was all from memory, and my own personal experiences.
Dawn

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dawn Meredith - 28-03-2010, 04:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,626 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,995 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,088 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,628 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,327 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,261 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,863 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,356 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke