Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
Bernice,

Just for the record, I am a huge fan of Doug Horne's research and have
featured him on several blogs and two-hour interviews on my internet
radio program, "The Real Deal", where by coincidence I will feature him
again today as my special guest. Visit revereradio.net from 5-7 PM/CT
and you should be able to hear us. This interview, just like our previous
interviews, will be archived at radiofetzer.blogspot.com. My blogs about
him, like my blogs about Judyth, are found at jamesfetzer.blogspot.com.
It has never crossed my mind that serious students could not follow both.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but my defense of Judyth would not be
distracting attention from Doug's exceptional research if others on these
fora were not profoundly interested in the details and the truth of what
she has to tell us. In my opinion, she is getting a "fair shake" here for
what may be the first time. My belief is that taking a fresh look at her
story provides a new opportunity to evaluate her, which I am attempting
to do. I appreciate your comments and concerns, however, and simply
state that I am doing my best to advance both Doug and Judyth's work.

Jim

Bernice Moore Wrote:HI JIM YOU WROTE ''You tell me why if Judyth is not the person whom she claims to be'' IT IS VERY EARLY HERE, ALL I CAN THINK OF RIGHT NOW IS IF HER CLAIMS HAD BEEN ON THE LEVEL, THEN SHE WOULD HAVE PROVIDED ALL THE DOCUMENTATION THAT SHE PROMISED IN HER FIRST SET OF BOOKS SO MANY TIMES, WHICH AS YOU MUST HAVE READ THEM, SAW IT WAS NOT THERE AS PROMISED..I HAVE NOT SEEN ANYTHING PROVIDED BY HER INFORMATION SO FAR THAT HELPS SOLVE THE ASSASSINATION OF THE PRESIDENT...AS A PROFESSOR OF LOGIC, I THINK YOU WOULD AGREE IF SOMONE PROMISES CONTINUALLY, THEN HAS THE OPPORTUNITY TO PROVIDE AND DOES NOT, THAT, THAT IS NOT LOGICAL... I TAKE IT YOU HAVE READ HER FIRST SET OF BOOKS..

P.S IMO IT IS TOO BAD AND NOW APPEARS TO HAVE BEEN VERY CONVENIENT THAT SOME TIME AGO McADAMS CHOSE TO DELETE ALL OF HER POSTS MADE ON THE ALTS AT ONE TIME FOR SPACE, THERE WERE OVER 4000, NOW THAT THEY ARE GONE, YOU NOR OTHERS CAN READ FOR THEMSELVES BACK IN HISTORY WHAT SHE DID AND DID NOT SAY...I NOW THINK THIS ALL WAS PERHAPS RATHER TOO CONVENIENT, AS DOUG HORNE'S SET WAS RELEASED THE INFO WAS BEING BROUGHT FORTH, MUCH GOOD RESEARCH FOR ALL, THEN BANG JUDYTH ARISES, YOU COME ON THE EF SUPPORTING HER WHICH IS YOUR PEROGATIVE, BUT NOT OTHERS, AND THE HORNE RESEARCH IS SHUT DOWN TIGHT...BUMPED OFF THE FRONT PAGE PUT ON THE BACK BURNER, AND IS STILL THERE, THAT TO ME IS TOO CONVENIENT, NO ASPERSIONS MEANT TOWARDS YOU BUT WHEN MAY I ASK, IF YOU WISH TO SAY, DID JUDYTH CONTACT YOU AND CONVINCE YOU AND BECAUSE OF SUCH THEN YOU CHOSE TO SUPPORT HER AND POST ALL YOU HAVE BEEN ON THE WEB...I AM CURIOUS...THANK YOU B..

PPS WHAT SHE SHOWED RE LHO'S EYES RESEARCH DR.JIM IS CALL GOOGLING RESEARCH, ONE HAS A THEORY, THEY GO TO GOOGLE, TYPE IN WHATEVER, THE LINKS SHOW, THEY GO INTO EACH CHOOSING AND PICKING WHICH TO COPY AND PASTE INTO A WHATEVER THEY CHOOSE PAD WHATEVER, DOWNLOAD SOME PHOTOS,MUCH OF WHICH HAS BEEN COPIED FROM THE BOOKS SUCH AS ALIAS OSWQALD AND OTHERS SHOWING THE DOC ETC...THEY COPY AND PASTE THE INFO THAT BACKS ONLY THEIR THEORY AND WHEN COMPILED THEY POST IT ON A FORUM, IT IS REFERRED TO AS COPYING AND PASTING OTHERS WORK AS THEIR OWN RESEARCH BY ADDING A FEW COMMENTS OF THEIR OWN AS IT IS COMPILED, IT IS NOT CONSIDERED HARD RESEARCH IN FACT IT IS CONSIDERED VERY EASY EVERY DAY, IT IS DONE BY MANY ON A DAILY BASIS..AND SOME NOW WILL NOT ACCEPT IT AS RESEARCH NOR AS THEIR OWN,WHOMEVER PRESENTS IT, AS IT IS NOT....JUST EXPLAINING HOW SOME DO SO.TODAY..B

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 31-03-2010, 06:51 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,629 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,996 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,091 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,630 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,328 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,261 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,863 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,358 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke