Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile
JUDYTH RESPONDS TO JACK ABOUT ALL OF THIS "MONKEY BUSINESS"

JACK WHITE WROTE:

I continue to be puzzled by this. Here is an exact quote of Haslam's question and JVB's reply:

“My question is about your time in New Orleans in the summer of 1963… Do I understand that you are saying that you were told that the extracts that you prepared at David Ferrie's apartment and delivered to Mary Sherman's apartment were being subjected to radiation and then recycled into more mice? Do I have this right?”

JUDYTH'S REPLY:

==EXACTLY...ALSO, INTO MONKEYS. MANY WERE KILLED, BUT THEY ORDERED THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF NEW MONKEYS…==

So in JVB's own words, she claims that IN FERRIE'S APARTMENT WERE MICE THAT WERE BEING RADIATED
and ALSO "THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF NEW MONKEYS" AFTER MANY WERE KILLED.

When I asked a question about the "thousands of new monkeys",

==Thousands of POUNDS of new monkeys--and if he had ever asked, we went from MARMOSETS to GREEN MONKEYS. JACK PLEASE READ THE TEXT MORE CAREFULLY, YOU ARE MISQUOTING. ==

their care and feeding, etc., Judith became defensive

==NOT DEFENSIVE. MR. WHITE SAID "THOUSANDS OF MONKEYS" WHEN I SAID "THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF NEW MONKEYS WERE SHIPPED IN TO REPLACE WHAT WERE KILLED". THE FIRST STEP WAS MARMOSETS. WE GOT THEM TO DISSECT. THE NEXT STEP WERE THE GREEN MONKEYS. WE ONLY GOT THE TUMORS TO WORK WITH, PROCESSED THEM, SET UP TISSUE CULTURES, PREPARED THEM FOR RADIATION. THEY WERE BROUGHT TO MARY SHERMAN WHO INSPECTED THEM AND TOOK THE BEST CANDIDATES TO THE USPHSH FOR RADIATION.==

and said (via Jim) that the thousands of monkeys

==YOU ARE MISREADING. WE USED SEVERAL HUNDRED, NOT THOUSANDS, OF MARMOSET INFANTS...==

were not full sized rhesus monkeys, but "thumb-

==WE THEN MOVED ON AND TRANSFERRED THE CANCERS TO AFRICAN GREEN MONKEYS==

sized" marmoset monkeys, small as mice. When I researched marmoset monkeys and found that in 1963 marmosets were not yet being used in medical research,

==MR. WHITE DID NOT DO A GOOD RESEARCH JOB, ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS ASK AND I WOULD HAVE SUPPLIED HIM REFERENCES.==

everyone has become silent. I look forward to the answer to the questions about this monkey business.

==READING CAREFULLY IS EXPECTED OF A RESEARCHER. DOING ADEQUATE RESEARCH IN A SUBJECT OR ASKING INFORMED QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF ALWAYS TRYING TO DIG MY GRAVE WOULD BE APPRECIATED.==

JVB

[quote name='James H. Fetzer' post='190802' date='Apr 25 2010, 08:38 PM']

Jack,

You appear to be confounding the mormosets that were kept in cages with the mice
(because they were very small) and the monkeys that were stored at the primate
center. Have you read DR. MARY'S MONKEY? When you do, I think you will begin
to realize how many of your posts were misdirected just because of your ignorance.

Jim

[quote name='Jack White' post='190708' date='Apr 25 2010, 04:59 AM']
[quote name='Jack White' post='190668' date='Apr 24 2010, 04:54 AM']
Remarkably, there is a timeline of newspaper mentions of MARMOSETS for
medical research available on the internet.

In the 1930s, there are two mentions that it might be possible. In the 1940s there was
one mention that it might be possible.

In the 1950s, there were no mentions.

In the 1960s, there were some mentions that the government was considering replacing
rhesus monkeys with marmosets. I could find NO mention that by 1963 marmosets were
widely used in medical research.

It appears that JVB's claim of using marmosets may be premature.

Jack
[attachment=19938:marmoset...timeline.jpg][/quote]

I continue to be puzzled by this. Here is an exact quote of Haslam's question and JVB's reply:

[color="#000080"]
“My question is about your time in New Orleans in the summer of 1963… Do I understand that you are saying that you were told that the extracts that you prepared at David Ferrie's apartment and delivered to Mary Sherman's apartment were being subjected to radiation and then recycled into more mice? Do I have this right?”

Judyth’s response:

==EXACTLY...ALSO, INTO MONKEYS. MANY WERE KILLED, BUT THEY ORDERED THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF NEW MONKEYS…==
[/color]

So in JVB's own words, she claims that IN FERRIE'S APARTMENT WERE MICE THAT WERE BEING RADIATED
and ALSO "THOUSANDS OF POUNDS OF NEW MONKEYS" AFTER MANY WERE KILLED.

When I asked a question about the "thousands of new monkeys", their care and feeding, etc., Judith became
defensive and said (via Jim) that the thousands of monkeys were not full sized rhesus monkeys, but "thumb-
sized" marmoset monkeys, small as mice. When I researched marmoset monkeys and found that in 1963
marmosets were not yet being used in medical research, everyone has become silent. I look forward to
the answer to the questions about this monkey business.

Jack
[/quote]
[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2010, 01:30 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 12:18 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 04-03-2010, 06:19 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Myra Bronstein - 22-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by Dixie Dea - 24-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Judyth Vary Baker: Living in Exile - by James H. Fetzer - 26-04-2010, 02:16 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,627 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  CAPA's Last Living Witnesses Symposium in Dallas this year! Peter Lemkin 0 9,996 10-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  April 1, 1963 Exile Cuban Leaders restricted to DADE COUNTY - start of JFK hatred David Josephs 19 12,089 11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
  Jim Marrs & Mike Baker: PROVE THE GRASSY KNOLL SHOT! Travel Channel: America Declassified Anthony DeFiore 47 25,628 13-04-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Poking More Holes in Judyth Baker Jim DiEugenio 95 54,328 05-07-2016, 09:13 PM
Last Post: Ray Kovach
  Russ Baker on Coast To Coast Richard Coleman 0 2,261 18-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  Russ Baker Interview Alan Dale 0 5,863 29-07-2015, 02:49 AM
Last Post: Alan Dale
  Judyth Baker answering questions on Reddit this Friday Kyle Burnett 4 3,742 26-02-2015, 01:01 AM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Judyth Baker conferences: who is funding?? Dawn Meredith 11 6,356 28-10-2014, 08:57 PM
  Nicholson Baker - Dallas Killer's Club R.K. Locke 5 3,801 23-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke