Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top lawyer says Princess Diana 'was killed after plan to frighten her went wrong'
Peter Presland Wrote:It may well evidence family dissatisfaction with the official narrative though - in fact I think it probably does. Mohamed al-Fayed can safely be ignored by TPTB - the hatchet job on him, together with his own ham-fistedness is assurance enough of that - but skeletons being rattled by the Althorps and their Argentinian connections? Hmmm that's another matter entirely; not to mention the cognitive dissonance that her two sons must be wrestling with.
Agree with AL-Fayed. But I think there is much cognitive dissonance with some. One has just had his own child as well. That often brings an existential clarity with it.

Peter Presland Wrote:I agree David's 'Defense of the Realm Boys' attribution but pose the question 'where does that definition end and the Royal Household begin?'

My answer is that there's a seamless continuity. All Special Forces/Intel/Military officers swear allegiance to the Crown. We are regularly harangued about the implications of 'constitutional Monarchy' for allegedly real Royal power, but frankly most of that is for the gullible. 'Royal prerogative' powers are still greater in their scope than those of Parliament itself, up to and including declaring war. They are legally vested in the Prime Minister of the day but anyone who thinks the holder of that office does anything of significance these days other than on the advice of the Privy Council and/or other Deep State constructs, is living in cloud cuckoo land.
Although remember the praetorian guard killed Calligula and installed the 'idiot' Claudius. The family itself can also be just as much at the mercy of some.

Peter Presland Wrote:The relationship between our present day Royal Household and Establishment upper echelons is essentially unchanged from medieval times. I think the anguished question posed by Henry II about Thomas Becket in 1170 "Will nobody rid me of this turbulent priest?" and its consequences is probably a pretty accurate analogy of what happened with Diana Princess of Wales.
I think this scenario very likely.
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.

Messages In This Thread
Top lawyer says Princess Diana 'was killed after plan to frighten her went wrong' - by Magda Hassan - 13-10-2013, 01:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US Southcom Plan to Regime Change Venezuela Published by Latin Journalist, Stella Calloni David Guyatt 0 7,576 18-05-2018, 08:39 AM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Popov: St. Petersburg terror is part of Western plan to remove Putin Paul Rigby 1 8,175 04-04-2017, 07:47 PM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  Murdered Cambridge student 'was killed by Egyptian secret services' Danny Jarman 2 6,150 11-02-2016, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Michael Barwell
  San Bernardino lawyer wonders if Sandy Hook happened Drew Phipps 1 4,770 07-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Last Post: David Guyatt
  Boris Nemstov killed one day before his political rally Lauren Johnson 39 16,309 18-04-2015, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Paul Rigby
  UK uses health workers in counter-terror plan Magda Hassan 0 2,152 12-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Undercover soldiers 'killed unarmed civilians in Belfast' Tracy Riddle 0 2,564 23-11-2013, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Fortress DC: New Capitol lockdown plan in works Ed Jewett 0 2,407 24-02-2012, 07:13 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Israeli Killed in Christchurch Earthquake Was Carrying Five Passports Ed Jewett 0 2,804 21-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Ed Jewett
  Lawyer Caught up in Secret CIA Flights Dies... Ed Jewett 2 3,008 08-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin