Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold
Albert Doyle Wrote:Again, I think some people don't realize how they reinforce the point by pointing out typos in response to direct points they never answer. Case in point.

What ever Al. I take the crap outta myself for spelling mistakes it's no biggy.

But mate you can't even provide me with references for a non existant error I made in an argument you essentially made up. Mate go and hang out with David Icke. Whose also a very big fan. Seriously that's the sort of chump that Piper attracts. What's that classic line from JFK 'You wanna line up with a dead man'.

The ARRB No Smoking Gun. Hmmmm I wonder why?

You can check this 'drek' out on page 519-520: This the kind of bull everyone from Gary Mack to Gus Russo has said at certain times. Take a look at my article on James Bamford. Near the end and you'll see a very compelling list of issues ignored by the likes of Piper!

http://www.ctka.net/2010/OpNorthwoods.html

As expected Piper stoves into Marwell! The first Executive Director. Who like most executive directors of such boards, actually had very little to do with the investigation of said documents. Bar letter heads and the paper clip expense. Tunnheim was for all effects and purposes, the main man by all accounts and he penned the final report. At it's outset Piper implies that Marwell, because of his Nazi hunting past could not be trusted. This is very goofy stuff. Because A) Wasn't hunting Nazi scum like Borman and Mengele what most would call a good thing? Of course folks it's a negative of course if your a fan of these guys, or you are insane enough to think that Marwells appointment has mystical links to Israel. Other than Marwell being an asshole (and a very mixed bag of one at that). Yes, he was friendly with Posner and people like Gus Russo. Whom Piper treats with a rather worrying level of respect. But it was actually Marwell himself who hired Doug Horne as an investigator. Horne then went on to be deeply critical of the investigation of the ARRB and while his fetish for Liftons bunk thesis ruined much of his good work, he still was able to put out some good stuff. Jeremy Gunn another member of the ARRB was also critical of the assassination being carried out by a lone nut. He too was hired by Marwell who would later be replaced. Piper was not the first person to write of any of this about the ARRB either.

References: In Final Judgement

Surprise, surprise he doesn't even have a reference section or footnotes for the first 40 pages of his book. Nada nothing. All he has is a meaningless self gratifying 40 Page forward? What kind of Historian or researcher does not have a reference section at the end of their book summarising everything? Why couldn't he have put footnotes at the bottom of the page?

I mean that's 101 stuff.

In here his reference section is on page 555. But it ends at 592. Theres another 200 pages of gunk after and on page 674. He's just hypothesized that Garrison got hold of the Torbitt Document during his investigation. Um like it came out in 1970 a year after the trial. Duh! The last few '200' odd pages AFTER HIS REFERENCES are spent correcting all sorts of cock ups he made in previous editions all with the caveat 'this does not effect my central thesis' is this guy John Hankeys or Greg Douglas' brother? Wow. Keep watching this space for more updates as I go through it. so watch this space. Oh yes! And we'll deal with Kennedy and the nukes VERY soon.

Quoting Hoffman 'Brilliant researcher' Pg 662.

Mike Hoffman. Man this guy is the 'king' of research. He's so bad that even Joseph Farrell used him. Why is he brilliant? Because he denies the existence of gas chambers and he goes into the existence of 'Freemasons' on the Warren Commission. Now I've dealt with this kind of stuff in what appears to be 3 essays now. How's this crock.

I don't know if all of the Warren Commission members were Masons. However, some, notably Michael A. Hoffman II, a very brilliant researcher, have demonstrated quite a bit of Masonic imagery in events surrounding the assassination. I don't dispute that. It's likely there was high-level Masonic support for the assassination, particularly since JFK was a Catholic. Zionism and Freemasonry are both heartily anti-Catholic and do overlap in many areas of intrigue. No question about it.

Exsqueeze me. Freemasonry anti-Catholic? In some centres it maybe. Like in Northern Ireland a place notorious for it. I'm Catholic myself and sorry to burst the bubble here I know of a number of Catholics involved in local lodges in my own town. Please explain to me Mister Piper, about the P2 lodge in Italy? Or the fact that individual's like Salvador Allende were also very high level Masons and also Catholic? Zionism is opposed to anything and everything according to Piper. Anti-Catholicism, would be a given wouldn't it? Sheesh man, I mean what could Zionists have against us Catholics, I mean what have we ever done to them bar the odd pogrom or two in the middle ages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution...st_Crusade

It's stuff like this ongoing stuff that has helped nurture Zionist fears or helped exploit them in the wider community. By denying the holocaust and so fourth your playing the game they want you to by fueling their BS.
"In the Kennedy assassination we must be careful of running off into the ether of our own imaginations." Carl Ogelsby circa 1992

Messages In This Thread
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 03-06-2011, 08:00 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 06-06-2011, 03:04 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 07-06-2011, 04:18 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 07-06-2011, 05:28 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 08-06-2011, 05:25 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 09-06-2011, 03:49 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 09-06-2011, 05:01 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 10-06-2011, 06:31 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 10-06-2011, 06:56 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 11-06-2011, 07:07 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Seamus Coogan - 11-06-2011, 08:22 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 13-06-2011, 08:59 AM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 13-06-2011, 09:29 AM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 13-06-2011, 11:00 AM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 14-06-2011, 04:14 AM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 05-07-2011, 05:22 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 08-07-2011, 06:48 PM
The LBJ-Did-It Operation Continues to Unfold - by Mark Stapleton - 08-07-2011, 07:08 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Kennedys and Civil Rights: How the MSM Continues to Distort History Jim DiEugenio 15 15,983 15-11-2018, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  The "Dark Matter" operation that sent Oswald to Russia Alan Denholm 7 4,780 14-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  Operation forty pic Peter Lemkin 106 27,051 12-07-2014, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  More fun with Operation Northwoods Tracy Riddle 9 5,462 04-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  Operation Mockingbird will put forth the assassins very soon Anthony DeFiore 4 3,444 04-11-2013, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Anthony DeFiore
  The "Albert Doyle" Operation: Evidence and Conclusions Charles Drago 18 10,360 08-12-2012, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Mark Stapleton
  Surgeon recounts operation...Parkland Bernice Moore 5 4,804 15-09-2012, 11:29 PM
Last Post: Nathaniel Heidenheimer
  Jfk's operation twist; Bernice Moore 0 2,515 01-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Bernice Moore
  CIA Official History of Bay of Pigs Operation Ed Jewett 2 4,065 07-08-2011, 03:31 AM
  Bugliosi continues to ask big questions Bernice Moore 0 2,269 29-07-2011, 10:35 PM