Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgeon recounts operation...Parkland
"It was not just a single shooter," said Dr. Robert McClelland, one of the surgeons who operated on Kennedy at Parkland Memorial Hospital. "It wasn't just some crazy young man who wasn't connected to anything."

http://www.scntx.com/articles/2012/01/28...e/7891.txt
I assume the beginning of the article contains a misprint or mistake in arithmetic, and is "up to date". :attention:
Surprise, surprise, surprise!......Truth is slow in America. About time to hear of the US Govt's involvement in the assassination conspiracy against Lincoln soon.............
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
BUMP

I know about censorship. But Please. Reread this one. Look at the comments about Perry. I mean dag. Is this not the only one of the 4 Parkland docs still living?

And where was this talk written up??

Should we do more to spread this one around?? And ask why didn't this make a bigger splash? Not for our own purposes but to raise the wider media question for newbies?

It was at this exact time, If memory serves, that the biggest media hub ub about the book by the Kennedy non-"intern" came out. That was getting all the media when this article came out.

I mean, can someone PLEASE REMIND ME WHY THIS IS NOT A REALLY BIG DEAL?

http://m.scntx.com/articles/2012/01/28/n...e/7891.txt
Over time, IMO, the Parkland Hospital personnel seem to have expressed some degree of factual information regarding the bullet wounds suffered by U S President John F Kennedy on 11/22/'63. Quite possibly, a "truth allowance" had to be observed. Maybe, the "allowance" was increased at some point, but my understanding from various interviews recorded of what I believe to be knowledgeable sources, the president's skull was destroyed above and behind his right ear, with brain missing from that area. Along with severe damage near the right temple and a throat wound, that information will forever indicate at least one shooter from in front and somewhat west of the president. The question for me is how much Parkland Hospital personnel testimony varied between public and private statements.
:unclesam:

Larry
StudentofAssassinationResearch

Does anyone besides me think that this public statement by the only surviving Dallas doctor is kind of a big deal, and that possibly the fact that it got almost no attention at all in the National Media could be used as a snag, if posted with the youtube of Perry?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Paperback edition of Reclaiming Parkland: Expanded and Revised Jim DiEugenio 71 37,671 19-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Last Post: Martin White
  Documentary The Parkland Doctors Martin White 1 3,702 21-06-2016, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Mark A. O'Blazney
  Historic Parkland Hospital closes to patients as new building opens Martin White 0 1,968 20-08-2015, 06:24 PM
  Reclaiming Parkland Magda Hassan 137 49,771 02-08-2015, 09:43 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Delivery of the bronze O'Neil casket to Parkland Martin White 7 4,497 01-07-2015, 09:56 PM
  The "Dark Matter" operation that sent Oswald to Russia Alan Denholm 7 4,749 14-03-2015, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Albert Doyle
  WCR Appendix VIII - The Parkland Doctors' Medical Reports Bob Prudhomme 24 8,797 12-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Herbert Blenner
  Operation forty pic Peter Lemkin 106 26,882 12-07-2014, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  More fun with Operation Northwoods Tracy Riddle 9 5,432 04-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Last Post: LR Trotter
  parkland hospital press conference? Edwin Ortiz 31 12,235 17-11-2013, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Albert Doyle