Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive
There is a person on this forum [and two off] who have explained to me in detail how your main point is WRONG and that Walt's obtaining of Harrison's papers may have been more an 'op' than the 'will' of Harrison. Others have also voiced their opinion on this, sensing this may well have been so. Would that person on the Forum care to publicly put some of the details they have privately told me here? Many find fishy, Harrison leaving his things to Brown.....and with good reason. There is much more to that story than meets the innocent/unknowing eye! Spy It is FAR from CLEAR that Mr. Harrison had any intention of giving the things to Brown, except at the very end [and in fact did he?] and certainly NOT clear that he meant for them to be sat upon. They were NOT good friends until the end, when Brown fawned all over Harrison, apparently in order to get the archives - and may have deceived Harrison in many ways - if in fact he did even will them to him. These others I hint at, who have told me their version and thoughts, had been long term friends of Harrison - and to a person were very surprised at what happened and HOW it happened - and the other things that happened along with it.

Why was I and many others denied access to them - in my case, after being promised access?! There are SPECIFIC reasons to doubt the story of the accession, as told by Brown. There is a long and sad history of persons getting ahold of important research in this matter, in order for them to no longer see the light of day...... We certainly do NOT see a book or summary; nor is anyone getting access to those important papers!!!! The proof is in the pudding...and in the stories I've been told by several persons - which match one another - about the events near the end of Harrison's life.

I would urge the persons I hint about [they know who they are] to publicly speak to this issue. It is time....IMHO.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass

Messages In This Thread
A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - by Myra Bronstein - 01-03-2009, 04:25 AM
A PUBLIC APPEAL TO WALT BROWN: Release Jay Harrison's Archive - by Peter Lemkin - 08-07-2011, 05:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  December 15 2022 documents release David Butler 0 528 15-12-2022, 09:18 PM
Last Post: David Butler
  The Uses of Public Relations in the JFK case Jim DiEugenio 0 1,737 11-01-2020, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Kennedy and Cuba: Nat'l Security Archive Richard Coleman 0 1,677 04-10-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  JUDYTH VARY BAKER - IN HER OWN WORDS: Edited, With Commentary by Walt Brown, Ph.D Anthony Thorne 41 14,672 12-07-2019, 08:55 AM
Last Post: Scott Kaiser
  Nat'l Security Archive Brief Book Richard Coleman 0 1,971 20-03-2019, 11:40 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  MEMO FOR RECORD from New release - PROJECT LONGSTRIDE and Robert Webster David Josephs 4 6,327 12-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  CIA cannot find record of VISA request in 1959, AND THEY SHOULD - NEW RELEASE David Josephs 0 2,020 31-01-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Release doc#104-10164-10000 now! Anthony DeFiore 2 5,920 27-10-2017, 07:39 PM
Last Post: Thomas Neal
  Trump says he will* release remaining documents Martin White 31 31,813 27-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Mike Pompeo is working to block release of CIA's JFK docs Thomas Neal 8 9,281 26-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Thomas Neal