Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter
Lauren Johnson Wrote:I am bumping this thread in part because of energy around the occult and the JFK assassination. Charlie Drago had a positive opinion on it. Dawn thought it ridiculous as did I. Just putting it out again. I think there are some ideas worth considering in it.

Lauren,

At the suggestion of a mutual friend who knows of my interest in occult deep political matters, I was sent a pre-publication of the book, for an opinion.

I regarded it, and still regard it, as very important and original book because of it's more than interesting occult connections and symbolism. And if the author had left it at that I suspect it would be more widely regarded.

Whether the author simply stumbled on these connection, or whether they arose as he indicated, or even via another source he decided not to reference, remains a mystery.

However, the the second part of the book was a hand-grenade waiting to go off and, in my opinion, was simply foolish of the author to include.

The thought occurred to me that part two might have been a designedly self destruct mechanism, so curious is it? But I really don't know.

On a slightly different tack, I have just read your post No. 9 above. Baphotmet, is of course a construct of the Templar Knights and Crowley;s use of the name and image as the Goat of Mendes derives from Eliphas Levi, a well known Qabalistic magician of the late 19th century - of which a great more can be written about in regard to later contemporary events of the 20th century.

It is now fairly well held that the formation of the Templar Order and their sojourn to the Holy land had an entirely different motive than that which has been ascribed to them hitherto. They were searching for an occult secret - i.e., their supposed "great treasure" - a not at all inaccurate description, but one that has been largely misunderstood.

There are reasons to believe they found this occult secret/s, and returned to Europe with it/them - for which they received a sumptuous welcome by their patron, St. Bernard of Clairvaux. Most probably, I think, they secured the greater secrets of alchemy which were under the protection of Arab alchemists of that - and prior periods. This was not about turning lead into gold in a physical sense (although that has been done in the past, I understand), but rather the the magical, spiritual or psychological techniques for transformation of the soul.

Using the Templar Atbash cipher, the word Baphomet becomes Sophia, rendered from the Greek as wisdom.

Academic scholars would, I imagine, ridicule this assertion. Occult scholars would not, I think. The Knights Templars are known to have had a great interest in alchemy and the occult. Jerusalem, during the Templars period there, was also the centre of Qabalistic lore.

They were known, for example, to have paid for the decorations cut by stone masons into the great cathedrals of France. This was an act of generosity on their part which ensured the survival of these secrets in symbolic form for many, many hundreds of years into the future (if you are armed with the eyes to see), and to ensure they did not disappear again by being kept secret by the priesthood in the event of a change of favour. Which, of course, happened.

And as has been revealed by the author using the name Fulcanelli, in his books The Mystery of the Cathedrals, and also, Dwelling of the Philosopers (as in the alchemical "philosophers stone"), the decoration of these French cathedrals is decidedly occult and alchemical in nature.

Somewhat wandering off-topic, I'm afraid. Not quite like a Bishop though.

Unless someone wants to discuss the occult significance of Chess...

David
The shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort. To become conscious of it involves recognizing the dark aspects of the personality as present and real. This act is the essential condition for any kind of self-knowledge.
Carl Jung - Aion (1951). CW 9, Part II: P.14

Messages In This Thread
The Most Dangerous Book in the World 9/11 as mass slaughter - by David Guyatt - 28-07-2013, 06:28 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My "Surviveandheal15" 10-Book Recommended Reading List George Williams 0 2,716 24-01-2021, 09:41 PM
Last Post: George Williams
  History of the World Economic Forum Lauren Johnson 0 1,685 03-12-2020, 06:31 PM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Did anyone ever make a kid's book about the JFK assassination? Carsten Wiethoff 5 3,641 17-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Carsten Wiethoff
  Book search // The Garrison enquiry: Truth & consequences: Joachim Joesten Alex Cruceru 3 11,247 31-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  New Book On JFK and Who QJ/WIN might have been Peter Lemkin 9 21,042 04-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Given the author, I will certainly look into this book... Peter Lemkin 2 16,145 09-07-2017, 02:01 AM
  Sibel Edmonds’ new book, 'Classified Woman' Magda Hassan 3 13,966 26-03-2017, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  Doug Valentine's New Book - CIA as Organized Crime Peter Lemkin 3 20,275 24-01-2017, 06:04 PM
  New Book: "From the War on Poverty to the War on Crime” by Elizabeth Hinton Drew Phipps 0 4,484 19-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Last Post: Drew Phipps
  The Rockefeller File (not new): Book divulges 'shocking' and 'frightening' secrets about the Rockefe Drew Phipps 0 3,674 18-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps