Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World Trade Center Buildings (and Others?) Pre-Rigged for Controlled Demolition: A Hypothesis
Peter Lemkin Wrote:
Charles Drago Wrote:As noted, Peter, the "information" about me posted by "Orling" is the unsigned product of a vicious, partisan political campaign against which I worked over the summer and early fall.

It is propaganda pure and simple, and no one in Rhode Island who knows me gave the charges any credence.

I do not suffer the judgments of fools.

"Orling," in his ignorance and arrogance, actually began "his" outing post by noting that "he" knows nothing of the principals or circumstances involved.

In making the post, "Orling" banned "himself" from DPF while revealing himself to be devoid of ethics and decency.

We now must view every word ever posted by "Orling" with the suspicion that falls upon those who act in so vile and cowardly a manner.

His nutty theory of WTC collapse[s], his once prominant position in A&E4911Truth - and then sent packing; his removal from other forums and his insistance on trying to counter any and all threads and posts which challenge the official version of 911 events [while posturing as against the 'official version' - though I think he is NOT] is more than enough to have suspicions. I have at times called him a disinformation agent and at times considered him just mentally rigid. He may be a rigid disinformation agent, with a nasty bent when he feels cornered. I don't know, and really had started to NOT engage him, but just post what I wanted to on 911 threads. I believe you about the material he posted, and it has to remind many of us of Colby's or '9-iron's' postings about me and others that were very personal and meant to hurt and discredit. Unless I missed something, what really stuck out was his refusal to apologize for what he posted. Cut of the same or similar cloth as Colby and old Mr. 9-iron? He does get some brief praise on the Amazing Rani's forum.....oh, the company he keeps. My suspicious were all over the 911 threads, based on his broken record approach to the collapse of the WTC towers [defending the official version while placing himself in the '911Truth' catagory - ha!], long before this most impolite and scurrilous whooper against you....

Thank you, Peter.

"Orling's" smear is indeed reminiscent of the character assassination tactics of 9-Iron Walker and Spurtin' Burton over at the Swamp.

Messages In This Thread
World Trade Center Buildings (and Others?) Pre-Rigged for Controlled Demolition: A Hypothesis - by Charles Drago - 23-10-2012, 09:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW Proof of Controlled Demolition of WTC-7 Peter Lemkin 6 5,999 19-04-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Seismic Evidence of Controlled Demolition of WTC Towers [all three] Peter Lemkin 0 4,063 12-01-2018, 09:59 AM
  European Scientific Journal Concludes 9/11 a Controlled Demolition David Guyatt 5 14,297 22-02-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Million-Dollar Diamond Theft at the World Trade Center on 9/11 Tracy Riddle 0 4,727 05-12-2016, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Tracy Riddle
  Demolition Access to the WTC Towers Peter Lemkin 1 11,033 29-02-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: R.K. Locke
  Dubai Hotel Fire Further Proof To Lie of Fires Bringing Down Steel-frame Buildings Peter Lemkin 4 6,628 01-01-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Dawn Meredith
  New Detailed Analysis of WTC 7 Controlled Demolition Peter Lemkin 0 5,073 01-12-2015, 04:42 AM
  Dutch Demolition Expert ID's WTC-7 as Controlled Demo...then is killed in accident. Peter Lemkin 7 19,811 20-09-2015, 07:42 AM
  The New World Trade Center Building is open for business. Drew Phipps 1 2,652 03-11-2014, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Demolition Access To The WTC Towers - Kevin Ryan Peter Lemkin 80 37,710 18-04-2014, 12:51 PM
Last Post: Drew Phipps