Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phil Ochs - Dealey Plaza Dupe
Bill Kelly has written a must-read article showing the small world of the assassination:

http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.com/2013/...plaza.html
Excellent article from Bill. Lots of really fascinating connections and wheels within wheels. Who was driving though? How on earth would one develop a personality with the name JOHN BUTLER TRAIN and all what that means with out there being some knowledge of the real one?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
The article is explosive. It begs the question how did Ochs know about Caribbean underground CIA financier Train and how far did Ochs' provocateur work go? Was his entire protest singer act an infiltration and was he reporting to intelligence all along?

Another thing is Glover knew Ochs was spooking in Dealey Plaza the day of the assassination. I can't believe Bob Dylan's manager Albert Grossman, who also managed Phil Ochs, didn't know this as well.
And then we have Bob Dylan announcing that he is where he is today because he made a deal with the -- well was it The Devil? Or who was it?

And The Queen of Folk Music, Joan Baez who was a MK/Ultra graduate linked with Ochs:
Quote:...To give you an example, Phil Ochs developed a multiple personality. He was a part of a group I called the "Baez Contras" who surrounded Joan Baez. It's known that Joan was used in C.I.A. mind control experimentation at a very early age. She was subjected to trauma-based programming, which is still in use today in the creation of multiple personalities. If you look at the latest record by Joan Baez, she thanks her multiple personalities on the back of the record. Then you have her friend Phil Ochs, who was equally adamant in his opposition to the U.S. government and covert operations and he developed a multiple personality by the name of John Train. It wasn't until ten years later that the name "John Train" surfaced as a C.I.A. operative working on Wall Street. As a matter of fact, Lyndon LaRouche complained about an agent named John Train who supposedly led him to his present jail sentence. During the 1960s and Seventies, John Train of the C.I.A. had the job of disrupting the Left, which was the sole purpose of Operation Chaos. So how was it that Phil Ochs came to have a multiple personality with the name of an actual C.I.A. agent? We know Phil Ochs was found hung in 1976 and it was his alternate personality that did the hanging that actually assassinated the host personality....

http://www.secondsmagazine.com/articles/...antine.php
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Very interesting article!!!! and many threads in it need further exploration. Shows how complex the 'web' woven before, during, and after the assassination was - with people often unwitting accomplices in ways they never or later became aware. Also shows how a 'small circle of friends' 'do' much of what is 'done' in America - with hidden strings pulling them this way and that on 'stage'. I was a huge fan of Ochs and Dylan - and very saddened by his suicide or being 'suicided'. The mighty Wurlitzer controls the 'dance' of many. :wirlitzer:
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
It's obviously Ochs in the Dealey Plaza photo. The spade-like facial bone structure is unmistakable.

As incredibly bizarre as it is, can we add Ochs to the list of Dealey Plaza casualties?

Being driven to the edge of insanity by his knowledge of the assassination, did Ochs give hints by speaking the name of one of his college-age CIA contacts in Train? Or was his knowledge of Train from another vector via his manager Grossman and his covert rock funding sources?
Lauren Johnson Wrote:And then we have Bob Dylan announcing that he is where he is today because he made a deal with the -- well was it The Devil? Or who was it?

And The Queen of Folk Music, Joan Baez who was a MK/Ultra graduate linked with Ochs:
Quote:...To give you an example, Phil Ochs developed a multiple personality. He was a part of a group I called the "Baez Contras" who surrounded Joan Baez. It's known that Joan was used in C.I.A. mind control experimentation at a very early age. She was subjected to trauma-based programming, which is still in use today in the creation of multiple personalities. If you look at the latest record by Joan Baez, she thanks her multiple personalities on the back of the record. Then you have her friend Phil Ochs, who was equally adamant in his opposition to the U.S. government and covert operations and he developed a multiple personality by the name of John Train. It wasn't until ten years later that the name "John Train" surfaced as a C.I.A. operative working on Wall Street. As a matter of fact, Lyndon LaRouche complained about an agent named John Train who supposedly led him to his present jail sentence. During the 1960s and Seventies, John Train of the C.I.A. had the job of disrupting the Left, which was the sole purpose of Operation Chaos. So how was it that Phil Ochs came to have a multiple personality with the name of an actual C.I.A. agent? We know Phil Ochs was found hung in 1976 and it was his alternate personality that did the hanging that actually assassinated the host personality....

http://www.secondsmagazine.com/articles/...antine.php
I had no idea about Joan Baez. Jan is taking this further on the Gravity's Rainbow thread here: https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/sho...#post68753
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Quote:I had no idea about Joan Baez.

The implications of this are stunning. We are led to surmise that Dylan was allowed to have a long, highly acclaimed career by becoming irrelevant. Baez is slightly more on the edge of relevance, and lives. Ochs' programmed Train leads Ochs to kill himself. Many others are killed, silenced, or directed into desired directions -- it must ignore the class struggle.

But more. Pop culture is ultimately guided through murder, intimidation, and a mockingbird process to become nothing but a distraction at best. At worst, it introduces generations to the celebration of the Shadow and all that entails and will entail.
"We'll know our disinformation campaign is complete when everything the American public believes is false." --William J. Casey, D.C.I

"We will lead every revolution against us." --Theodore Herzl
Wow! Hold on and slow down. I do find some very suspicious information on Ochs, especially from his early ROTC years that he may have been a candidate for mind- or just control; With Dylan, when he underwent his 'religious conversion' and afterwards, I had reason to wonder about him. But, though for a time Baez was Dylan's lover and Ochs friend, I have not seen any evidence to suspect her being controlled or working [wittingly or not] for the 'Dark Forces'. Call me skeptical or in love with her and her music, but I'll need to hear or see some evidence. This reference to multiple personalities on the back of a record album [which I've not seen] for me doesn't constitute proof yet.

That the 'Dark Forces' targeted the music heroes of the '60's' and beyond is well known. They killed a few, and tampered with others lives. They didn't get to all of them; not even all of the biggest names. A good circumstantial evidence case has been made for Ochs; a moderately good one for Dylan; however, I've yet to see one for Baez. It would break my heart, if so..... Give it your best shot if any 'ammo' really exists.
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
I don't think any one says she is working for 'dark forces' but that she has been a victim of them as a child. I don't see any of her work or public statements that would indicate any thing other than her being a creative musician dedicated to peace in the world.

Like the Rolling Stones I enjoy some of Dylan's songs but for the most part I have not really liked or trusted them. Too much into the power trip and money. Baez is a completely different heart and mind. Much more the real thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Bill Kelly 96 122,049 21-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza Myra Bronstein 286 383,857 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,783 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Don Roberdeau's incredible Dealey Plaza map Myra Bronstein 9 91,223 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Phil Shenon - how much did the CIA pay him this week? Anthony Thorne 1 4,331 23-04-2018, 08:38 PM
  Phil Shenon - A Cruel and Shocking Twist, by Bill Kelly Anthony Thorne 5 7,654 04-11-2017, 05:57 AM
  Larry and Phil Show Part 3 Jim DiEugenio 0 3,830 20-10-2017, 03:37 AM
  The Larry and Phil Showhttps://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-larry-and-phil-show Jim DiEugenio 2 3,599 09-08-2017, 01:39 PM
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Programme Barry Keane 0 2,986 21-04-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane
  Dealey Plaza UK 2017 Seminar Barry Keane 0 3,226 04-03-2017, 07:07 PM
Last Post: Barry Keane