Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Died and Made the Sixth Floor Museum the King of Dealey Plaza?
Get Off My Lawn:By Jim Schutze Thu., May 16 2013Who Died and Made the Sixth Floor Museum the King of Dealey Plaza?http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpa...de_the_sixth_fl.phporhttp://tinyurl.com/a2lztfxLast night the history group called Preservation Dallas gave a special awardto Lindalyn Adams, one of the people who created The Sixth Floor, theKennedy assassination museum downtown.That's great. She deserves it. Now I want to know why The Sixth Floor gotRobert Groden thrown in the slammer.Groden is a best-selling author whose books argue that the killing of thepresident in Dallas a half century ago was a conspiracy. On weekends, whentourists, including plenty of assassination buffs, flock to downtown tovisit Dealey Plaza where it happened, Groden sets up a table there andlectures and sells books and videos. After ticketing, arresting and jailinghim on multiple occasions over the years, the city of Dallas has backed off,apparently agreeing with Groden's lawyers that he was never breaking the lawin the first place.But Groden still has a federal civil rights lawsuit against the cityplodding its way slowly through the court system. I hope someday the lawsuitwill answer my question.In today's Dallas Morning News story about the award for Adams, theexecutive director of the museum, Nicola Longford, makes a statement that isquite telling, if you're as close to this stuff as I have been.It's your typical Morning News party-pix happy-talkeverybody's-just-GRAND-GRAND story, in which Longford says, "The Sixth Floorhas a collective responsibility to maintain the landmark district site."Oh, is that right? When exactly did that duty get assigned to the museum? Isthat responsibility the reason security personnel from the museum asked theDallas PD to go arrest Groden on June 10, 2010? That was the city's versionlater, under oath, when they responded to Groden's lawsuit. The cops toldthe court they popped Groden and threw him in the Lew Sterrett jail becausea security guard from the museum told them to. This is after Longford toldme the museum had nothing to do with it -- apparently not a truthfulstatement, if the city is to be believed.Listen: Adams and curator/designer Connover Hunt did the city a huge solidby saving the School Book Depository Building and turning the sixth-floor"sniper's nest" into a museum. Had it been up to the usual powers that be inDallas, the building would have been imploded and the site turned into ananimatronic Biblical theme park.But the mission of the museum has been perverted in recent years. It hasbecome a kind of enforcement arm for the ilk of people in Dallas who can'tstand controversy about the assassination. Their official line, as purveyedby the museum, is that some lone nut named Oswald did it, that's it, forgetabout it, it wasn't Dallas' fault.For all I know that's true. But it's also true that a whole bunch of peopledisagree, and the intensity of that debate is higher this year because ofthe impending 50th anniversary of the event. The city has gone to absurdlengths to control that anniversary, giving itself permits that willeffectively lock down Dealey Plaza and bar the general public during theentire week of the event.Why? Who? Who wants this done? Who is afraid of what being said? And why isthe museum, which touts itself as a center for scholarly research, out therein the plaza with the gendarmes getting somebody who disagrees with themabout history hauled off to the slammer? Who told Longford it was any of herdamn business what goes on in Dealey Plaza?Right now, as the anniversary approaches, the fact that somebody in Dallasis still this touchy about it is the most interesting thing about theanniversary. Otherwise I'm not sure many people would pay attention.But apparently somebody with a lot of stroke in this city wants the boltsscrewed down tight on free speech in Dealey Plaza that week. Why?
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
There are some very big guns behind the Sixth Floor Museum. Years ago my first friend at the Ed Forum, Tim Carroll, began digging into this and recounted a most frightening story. It occurred during a trip to Dallas.

He felt threatened, frightened for his very life. And Tim did not scare easily. I do not recall all the details now as it has been so long.

Tim passed away tragically in 07 or so.

Who and what power is really behind this little cover-up nest?

Dawn
In a way the take over of Dealey Plaza by the neo-con murderers is entirely appropriate since it represents a direct representation of the take over of the Plaza on Nov 22 1963 when the same forces and Sponsors murdered president Kennedy. Those people are still holding America hostage and still blockading true democracy through their government control.

If we don't call their bluff and live up to the revolution our founding fathers imposed it's our own fault.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4771[/ATTACH]
The city has gone to absurd lengths to control that anniversary, giving itself permits that will effectively lock down Dealey Plaza and bar the general public during the entire week of the event.Why? Who? Who wants this done? Who is afraid of what is being said? And why is the museum, which touts itself as a center for scholarly research, out there in the plaza with the gendarmes getting somebody who disagrees with them about history hauled off to the slammer?

Fifty years after the crossfire, the repression of the truth proceeds apace. The Church Lady would be more aptly described as a queen.

The latest in a long line of Cyrano de Bergerac (as I end the refrain, thrust home) skewerings of the vital Magic Bullet (SBT) is a thorough and detailed chapter in Sherry Fiester's Enemy of the Truth.

The cable computer cartoon ("simulation") which mires us in fable to the contrary notwithstanding, there was never a trajectory aligning the seven wounds, never a test bullet to compare to the planted CE 399 disavowed by its midwives, never a concession by the Connallys of the identical shot, and so forth.

Groden must be persecuted as an example to all truth seekers. The cover must be maintained.

Now in the fiftieth year of this abomination the city where the police threatened Acquila Clemmons, where the Sheriff's department (save Roger Craig) did nothing to secure the president, where the Secret Service braked the limousine, where its mayor was the brother of one of three CIA officials fired by the murdered president, where Phillips met Oswald, and a thousand other contrivances diverted blame from those responsible it is necessary to make a citizen at a card table an enemy of the state.

Consistent with the national security stonewall vis-a-vis the act of a lone gunman without conspirators.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4770[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   eye on elm Robert Groden.jpg (Size: 55.15 KB / Downloads: 4)
.jpg   Confusatory.JPG (Size: 104.69 KB / Downloads: 3)
By DAVID FLICKUpdated: 15 May 2013 11:45 PMThe assassination of President John F. Kennedy 50 years ago this Novemberloomed over this year's Preservation Dallas annual achievement awards.The nonprofit organization's awards presentation Wednesday night included atribute to the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza and a lifetime achievementaward to Lindalyn Adams, a key player in the museum's creation."Lindalyn is one of the most prominent people in the preservation movementin Dallas. Frankly, I think she deserved it long ago," said Carol Roark,Preservation Dallas board member. "And as anyone can tell you, the museum isnot all she did."Roark said the Sixth Floor Museum was not only being honored for its work inpreserving the site, but in presenting a balanced account of an event thatremains controversial after five decades."We looked at and reflected on what a difference they made by preserving theevent and moderating what took place in an evenhanded way," Roark said."They've helped Dallas cope with it over time."She noted that the museum, although one of the city's most popular touristattractions, serves as a research facility, with an extensive oral historycollection. Museum officials also launched an ambitious series of publicprograms this year related to the assassination."It's incredibly gratifying," said Nicola Longford, the museum's executivedirector. "The Sixth Floor has a collective responsibility to maintain thelandmark district site."Adams, founding president of the Dallas County Historical Foundation, alsoplayed key roles in preserving the Old Red Courthouse, Dallas HistoricalVillage and the Aldridge House on Swiss Avenue.Adams said she was honored by the award, "especially because it was namedafter Dorothy Savage, who I think was one of the early titans ofpreservation in Dallas."Adams is best-known for her efforts involving the former Texas School BookDepository Building, where the sixth floor served as the sniper's perch fromwhich Kennedy was assassinated in Dealey Plaza on Nov. 22, 1963.In the late 1970s, Adams spearheaded efforts to save the building from beingexploited or torn down. After it was purchased by the county, she persuadedoften reluctant local donors to convert the sixth floor into an exhibitcommemorating the city's most famous tragedy."She's done it with grace and dignity. She's an inspiration to all of us,"Longford said. "She had the quiet perseverance to make it happen."
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Dawn Meredith Wrote:There are some very big guns behind the Sixth Floor Museum....
But not Oswald's Manlicher Carcano or even his Mauser. :bolt:
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
Gil Jesus:

http://www.giljesus.com/jfk/rifle.htm

Walter F. Graf and Richard R. Bartholomew:

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/v1n2/gtds.html

Martha Moyer:

http://jfklancer.com/pdf/moyer.pdf

George Michael Evica and Charles Drago:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index....opic=12296

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4772[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   DEATH signed.jpg (Size: 58.86 KB / Downloads: 4)
Having recently finished Armstrong's Harvey and Lee as dense as it is, this took time.
One of the strongest parts Mr. Armstrong detailed was the trail of the carbine supposedly belonging to one LHO.

No rifle in his possession, no "money order" to Klein's. No weapon proven to be bought from Klein's save for tainted evidence from USPS and FBI mills of deception.

Even Jesse Curry admits no one ever put that "rifle" in Oswalds hands, nor did anyone put LHO in the TSBD "sniper's window".

Conclusion: Not that man, not that weapon, not from there. Paraphrased from Gunny Hathcock's words.
:nono:

The efforts of the Confuseum can only confuse the uninformed.
Read not to contradict and confute;
nor to believe and take for granted;
nor to find talk and discourse;
but to weigh and consider.
FRANCIS BACON
The Dallas power elite want to hoist a gigantic plague, 3 and 1/2 feet by 15 feet long that will be placed somewhere on the grassy knoll. Such a plague would forever change the nature of the grassy knoll. I suspect it will be placed in such a manner as to obscure and obliterate sight lines of trhe suspected areas where a grassy knoll assassin may have stood. Think of the grassy knoll as it exists today. Now, think, where would you put a 3 and 1/2 feet by 15 feet long plague? BTW, this will be in addition to various markers giving the official 6th Floor viewpoint of the assassination. :curtain:
Jim Hackett II Wrote:Having recently finished Armstrong's Harvey and Lee as dense as it is, this took time.
One of the strongest parts Mr. Armstrong detailed was the trail of the carbine supposedly belonging to one LHO.

No rifle in his possession, no "money order" to Klein's. No weapon proven to be bought from Klein's save for tainted evidence from USPS and FBI mills of deception.

Even Jesse Curry admits no one ever put that "rifle" in Oswalds hands, nor did anyone put LHO in the TSBD "sniper's window".

Conclusion: Not that man, not that weapon, not from there. Paraphrased from Gunny Hathcock's words.
:nono:

The efforts of the Confuseum can only confuse the uninformed.

Hey there Jim... Completely agree with the conclusion and I'd like to add some food for thought...

I keep in contact with John as we've had a few meeting of the minds on a variety of subjects...

A simple observation - to my mind - that goes unmentioned with the rifle chain is the microfilm from which the Klein's order was printed.
This film contained orders primarily BEFORE Hidell's as well as some after Hidell's..
If the FBI is trying to prove that Kleins shipped a different rifle than C20-T750, the one ordered - a 36" carbine with a scope - then they would have done the same for OTHER C20-T750 orders
and with this microfilm the FBI could have established a pattern for THAT RIFLE from as shipped from Kleins... ALSO any orders for 40" 7.5lb rifles, the M91/38 FC rifle that C2766 winds up being.. that Kleins processed would show what actually was shipped for all THOSE orders..

Not only did the FBI nor Kleins make a copy of ANY OTHER ORDER for a similar rifle... but the box of micro film which contained the film when it went to the archives... is now empty. John went himself and asked for the micro film in the late 90's... it was not in its box.

The order # was 270502. The orders on the film were 269688-270596. Over 300 previous orders available to PROVE what Kleins did with C20-T750 orders... and we get nothing.

Don't you suppose if there was evidence of similar transactions, the FBI would have printed them to show pattern?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/w..._0133a.htm

And here is that packing slip. Does it make any sense to unpack a box of rifles and then assign the 10 rifles in this box VC #'s from all over the board?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4786[/ATTACH]

and this is the entire VC list created by/for Waldman... The blue, red, full inverse & VC# inverse are grouped and come from the same packing slip of 10 rifles.

I realize each company has its own processes... but this is hard to reconcile. The same box (red arrows) is spread out over VC#'s from 785 to 828.
Different types of rifles? (although all slips say "38 E" on them)
Pulled the rifles as needed and THEN assigned a VC #?

Mr. BELIN. When a shipment of rifles is received, what is your procedure with regard to recordkeeping on the serial numbers of the rifles?
Mr. WALDMAN. We assign to each rifle a control number which is a number used by us to record the history of the gun while it is in our possession and until it is sold, thus each
rifle will be tagged with both this control number and with the serial number of the rifle which is stamped on the--imprinted on the gun by the manufacturer.

The impression is given that these 10 cartons are all the same type of rifle... but can we know for sure?

DJ

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4787[/ATTACH]

Attached Files
.jpg   Kleinscarton3376withVCnumbers.jpg (Size: 161.08 KB / Downloads: 19)
.jpg   vcandserielnumbersfromwaldman_zps6a5f272e.jpg (Size: 161.51 KB / Downloads: 19)
Once in a while you get shown the light
in the strangest of places if you look at it right.....
R. Hunter

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  John Judge has died Dawn Meredith 112 120,405 14-12-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Two more members of the Kennedy clan have died not naturally. Richard Coleman 0 2,605 04-04-2020, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Richard Coleman
  The Carbine on the Sixth Floor Jim DiEugenio 0 2,285 09-03-2020, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Valkyrie at Dealey Plaza Bill Kelly 96 122,172 21-07-2019, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Peter Lemkin
  Lt. Col. "Dangerous" Dan Marvin has died. Magda Hassan 5 7,409 22-10-2018, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Lauren Johnson
  Familiar Faces in Dealey Plaza Myra Bronstein 286 384,552 08-10-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Cliff Varnell
  Plaza Man: Bob Groden vs the city of Dallas Jim DiEugenio 35 67,873 07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jim DiEugenio
  Anatomy of the Second Floor Lunchroom Encounter Jim DiEugenio 255 215,913 29-05-2018, 04:45 PM
Last Post: David Josephs
  Don Roberdeau's incredible Dealey Plaza map Myra Bronstein 9 91,259 11-05-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: Magda Hassan
  Robert Parry has died Anthony Thorne 10 7,024 05-02-2018, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Joseph McBride