Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruby with Roselli, Giancana, McLamore and Oswald. All might have known Paisley
As per Plumlee in an FBI doc......

For those who don't know, Ed McLamore owned the Dallas Sportatorium, which was used as a CIA safehouse at times; among other strange events hosted a murder by Mac Wallace. Plumlee also claims that he and Sergio changed clothes there immediately after leaving the Plaza area [it was close by, West and a bit North].

Attached Files
.pdf   Ruby with Roselli.pdf (Size: 1,019.48 KB / Downloads: 22)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
Did Tippett do security work at the Sportatorium or am I thinking of some other DPD officer?
"The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it." Karl Marx

"He would, wouldn't he?" Mandy Rice-Davies. When asked in court whether she knew that Lord Astor had denied having sex with her.

“I think it would be a good idea” Ghandi, when asked about Western Civilisation.
I've never heard of the Sportatorium.
Tracy Riddle Wrote:I've never heard of the Sportatorium.

Try the Sports Dome Rifle Range, where an LHO allegedly target practiced.
Magda Hassan Wrote:Did Tippett do security work at the Sportatorium or am I thinking of some other DPD officer?

I've don't recall that - but not impossible. Off-duty officers used to earn extra money as guards there. No, most have NOT heard of the Sportatorium. It was both a safehouse* [of sorts] for the CIA and other intelligence agencies and used by the Dallas Mafia, as it was owned and run by the Dallas Mafia. If my memory serves me correctly, it is well known that during a boxing or wrestling match [they held everything from children's circuses to just about gladiator matches], a man was found dead by the cleaning staff as people filed out. Plumlee told me and showed me so information that it was a planned assassination of a little known person [to the public] who had displeased LBJ and that Mac Wallace did the job, sitting near the person and using the crowd's roars to mask the screams of the man as he was stabbed, if I remember. According to Tosh and others who lived locally many were found dead in there over the years and many a strange thing had happened both during 'business' hours and off hours.

*The more traditional 'safehouse' is a real house or apartment [flat] rented by a cut out person or entity for the CIA or other intelligence agency to be used, as needed. It was a safe place to be, to hide, not be bothered, change, wash, eat, sleep, stay, change disguise, meet others, etc. - no bugs (or not planted by others) and 'safe' phones, etc. The Sportatorium was huge, but intel operatives and mafia operatives knew they could use it for all of the above named purposes, if needed. It was just a short distance West and South of the overpass at DP. I'll see if I can find a photo...

[TABLE]
[TR="bgcolor: #D7EAFA"]
[TD]Venue Name:[/TD]
[TD]Dallas Sportatorium[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #CAD8E3"]
[TD]Location:[/TD]
[TD]1000 S. Industrial Blvd (intersection of Industrial Boulevard & Cadiz Street near the I-30/I-35E Interchange) Dallas, Texas 75207[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #D7EAFA"]
[TD]Nicknames:[/TD]
[TD]Dallas Sportatorium, The Million-Dollar Sportatorium, GlobalDome[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #CAD8E3"]
[TD]Tenants:[/TD]
[TD]Burt Willoughby (1935-1940)
Ed McLemore (1940-1966)[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

• 1.0 mi, 3 mins
    [Image: transparent.png] In current traffic: 3 mins
    N Riverfront Blvd

Driving directions to 1000 N Industrial Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207, USA
[TABLE="class: ddwpt-table, width: 341"]
[TR]
[TD="class: ddptlnk"][Image: marker_greenA.png][/TD]
[TD="class: ddw-addr"]Dealey Plaza
400 Main St
Dallas, TX 75201, United States[/TD]
[TD="class: dir-cb-cbicon, align: right"][Image: transparent.png][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: ddr_steps, width: 341"]
[TR="class: dir-step-grad"]
[TD="class: dir-ds-icon"][/TD]
[TD="class: dir-ds-desc"]
Head west on Main St toward Commerce St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: dir-step-separator dir-step-separatorbg"][/TD]
[TD="class: sdist dir-step-separatorbg, align: right"]0.1 mi[/TD]
[/TR]
Continue onto Commerce St[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdist dir-step-separatorbg, align: right"]0.2 mi[/TD]
[/TR]
Turn right onto N Riverfront BlvdDestination will be on the right[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: sdist dir-step-separatorbg, align: right"]0.7 mi[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: ddwpt-table, width: 341"]
[TR]
[TD="class: ddptlnk"][Image: marker_greenB.png][/TD]
[TD="class: ddw-addr"]1000 N Industrial Blvd
Dallas, TX 75207, USA[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Attached Files
.jpg   Sporatorium.jpg (Size: 41.59 KB / Downloads: 5)
.jpg   sportatorium-inside.jpg (Size: 72.47 KB / Downloads: 4)
"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who writes the laws. - Mayer Rothschild
"Civil disobedience is not our problem. Our problem is civil obedience! People are obedient in the face of poverty, starvation, stupidity, war, and cruelty. Our problem is that grand thieves are running the country. That's our problem!" - Howard Zinn
"If there is no struggle there is no progress. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and never will" - Frederick Douglass
map can be found by entering street address into google maps. It was .7 miles from Dealey Plaza and about a one minute drive. It was demolished some years ago and I believe is now a gas station.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why the Government's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 280 10-12-2023, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Gil Jesus
  Why the Govenment's Case Against Oswald is BS --- Part II Gil Jesus 1 318 28-11-2023, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Brian Doyle
  Why the Government's case against Oswald is BS --- Part I Gil Jesus 1 356 15-11-2023, 04:55 PM
  Thomas Kelley reports Oswald said he did not view parade Richard Gilbride 1 371 26-09-2023, 04:31 PM
  Evidence of Witness Tampering in the case against Oswald Gil Jesus 0 392 28-07-2023, 11:31 AM
  The REAL reason Oswald went to Irving on 11.21.63 Gil Jesus 1 482 15-06-2023, 03:46 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Conclusion Gil Jesus 1 624 01-04-2023, 04:23 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part IV Gil Jesus 0 456 26-03-2023, 02:10 PM
  Oswald and the Shot at Walker Jim DiEugenio 1 573 24-03-2023, 04:35 PM
  The Conspiracy to Kill Lee Harvey Oswald --- Part III Gil Jesus 0 507 15-03-2023, 11:34 AM